View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 08:58 PM   #286
molson
General Manager

NEWS

-Tiger Mask has left New Japan, meaning he works with us exclusively. I wish I could say I'll run him into the ground now, but with our bloated roster, that won't be possible. I'll take another look at doing some roster cuts at the end of the month.

-Curt Hennig defeated Rick Martel to win the AWA TV title for the 2nd time.

-It looks like Andre the Giant will be gone from the WWF in about a month. Fritz won't let me talk to him because of his low reliance rating, so he'll be Japan-exclusive at least for now.

-Joint Promotions in the UK has officially become the second casualty of the dynasty, as they've gone out of business. Most of their roster will probably try to find work with the surviving UK promotion, All-Star Wrestling, and it doesn't look like any of them considering crossing the Ocean at this time. The major UK names who would eventually come over to the US (Finlay, Steve Regal, Dave Taylor) all work for All-Star. It's hard to believe those three guys still work for the WWF after being already fairly well known in the UK 25 years ago.

-7 guys on the roster are entering their last month on their contract: Brody, Lowerence, Hart, Roberts, Parsons, Adias, and Dusek. So worker costs are probably about to go up again.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote