View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 11:52 PM   #289
molson
General Manager

NEWS

-After reviewing the financials for the last month, and looking over my bloated roster, I force myself to make a few cuts. So tonight's show will be the last in WCCW for the following:

Gory Guerrero - $1,875/show
-He's just way to pricey for what he's given me as manager of mostly low-level Mexican talent. And he doesn't have great chemistry with our #1 Mexican star, Villano IIII. I'd like to bring in a cheap Mexican replacement, but all the old guys down there want big money, because they're considered "icons" in Mexico. So I make offers to few other potential managers. Perhaps it's time to try Ken Mantel or Frank Dusek as a manager.

Steve Regal - $1,200
-For a while, I had visions of Regal winning the Texas Rumble, and challenging David to a unification match. But with the new talent coming in, Regal just doesn't measure up. He'll either lose the WWA title tonight, or the belt will become a wrestling footnote. He had a decent 3 1/2 month run with us, with a record of 15-5 (mostly against jobbers on the pre-show)

Brad Rheingans - $1,850
-Brad is also too pricey for what he brings to the table. Buddy Landell is cheaper, younger, and better all around. Brad was only with us 2 months, with a record of 2-2-2

Hector Guerrero - $1,325
-Without Gory, there's not much use for Hector, who is also way overpriced in the midcard when I have cheaper options on the heel side. Hector's only with us about 6 weeks, with a record of 1-4.

Last edited by molson : 06-25-2007 at 01:54 AM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote