View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 10:49 PM   #7
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Something I am going to do before the start of every season is turn off the option for players to refuse redshirts, then let everybody know where their player is scheduled to be on the depth chart. I will give you the options before redshirt decisions and after the computer AI makes redshirt decisions, but I will not save after training camp. Then I will go back and let you guys decide whether you want to use your redshirt year or not. So let's get it started.

Before Training Camp, no redshirts yet

PG Rob Nielsen (USC)- Starting PG
PG Will Brown (Kansas)- 9th on depth chart
SG Cannon Pace (Notre Dame)- 10th on depth chart
C Jawouk Bafou (Michigan St.)- 11th on depth chart
C Jace Hunter (Florida St.)- 12th on depth chart
PF Shannon Elliott (Idaho)- 9th on depth chart

After Training Camp- CPU decides redshirts

PG Rob Nielsen (USC)- Starting PG, Rob will be starting no matter what, so probably no need to redshirt him.

PG Will Brown (Kansas)- 8th on depth chart, moved up 1 spot, your decision vex.

SG Cannon Pace (Notre Dame)- 9th on depth chart, moved up 1 spot, your decision cmp

C Jawouk Bafou (Michigan St.)- The computer would redshirt Jawouk, as he isn't scheduled to play much this season. But it is ultimately your decision britrock88.

C Jace Hunter (Florida St.)- The computer would redshirt Jace, but it's up to you Travis.

PF Shannon Elliott (Idaho)- 8th on depth chart. This is my player, and I have a decision to make, I'm gonna ask you guys for help. There are 3 other players in front of Shannon that play the PF spot. Shannon can also move down to SG if need be, where he would be the third SF off the bench. I am tempted to redshirt him.

So pretty much everybody but coffee warlord has a decision to make, and I am not going to be able to proceed with this dynasty until those decisions are made.

The question is, do you guys want to make the decisions, or do you just want to leave it up to the computer to make those decisions like cmp does in his TCY/FOF dynasty. (I assume cmp leaves it up to the computer all the way.) Let me know, I'll be eagerly awaiting your responses.
collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote