Thread: I Am A Vampire
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 06:33 PM   #1
Suicane75
Coordinator

I Am A Vampire

This thread is a bit retroactive, I'll start at the beginning and work my way up to where we are now, and of course move forward.

It all started last year when Luke Hoover, a writer for Yahoo, sent out a tweet asking if anyone would be interested in a new type of FF league called a Vampire League. The rules were standard, with one exception. One team doesn't get to draft. Instead he has to wait till the draft ends and fill his roster with who's left. If the Vampire wins a week he can plunder anyone from his opponents roster with the only caveat being that he can only take 2 1st and 2 2nd rounders over the course the season, and that a team can bench and declare a player ineligible to be plucked.

I was very disappointed not to be the Vampire in year 1, but never fear, my last place finish guaranteed me the role of Vampire this season. Did I tank on purpose? Who knows, but this is where we'll pick things up.

It's a 10 team league, there are 2 keepers per year, per team. Rosters are QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, WR/RB, WR/RB/TE, DE, K & 6 Bench & 1 IR spots.

Last edited by Suicane75 : 10-23-2019 at 06:34 PM.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote