Thread: I Am A Vampire
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2019, 09:07 AM   #9
Suicane75
Coordinator

WEEK 3

Week 3 had me projected to lose by a mere 5 points, and my team total projection had jumped from 95 in week one, all the way up to 134 here in week 3. So how did we do?

Prescott got me 27 points vs the Dolphins which was great, but still short of the 34 Mahomes got for my opponent, but it kept me in the ballgame.

RB was the same story as Cook (22) & Johnson (16) were able to keep it close to my opponents combined 45 from Kamera & Ekeler.

At WR we benefited from a lackluster 12 point total from his Diggs/Watson tandem, while Jones (19) & Brown (6) gave us a huge boost.

TE was a stalemate as Olson barely outscored my Hooper 23-22.

Gore with 16 and Hardman with 17, blew out his flex combo of Fournette & Mike Williams who combined for only 18 points.

Slye, 8-3 over Myers, and the Cowboys, 15-12 over the Rams helped seal a wild 167-146 win and move me to 3-0. Now were looking at something much more than I anticipated when this started.

He left a lot of points on the bench, including 27 from Lindsey and 17 from Cooks, but McCoy scored 21 from my bench as well. At the end of the day though, I walk away with the win.

Now, who do we snatch from his roster? Kamera couldn't be taken, as I'd already grabbed 2 1st rounders. I gave some thought to Diggs to reinforce my WRs, but at the end of the day I decided to snatch Mahomes. Do I think he'll replicate last season? No, but he's obviously an elite QB who can be a week winner any week. Compound this with Daks toughening schedule and Brees' injury and it was a pretty easy choice.

On to week 4 as we try and keep things rolling.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote