Thread: I Am A Vampire
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2019, 11:57 PM   #16
Suicane75
Coordinator

WEEK 5

This would be a huge test, as even with CMC on his bench, this guy was also undefeated and IMO has the best team in the league.

Mahomes vs Brady was a stalemate as they each rocked 30 points.

Cooks 23 and Johnsons 17 gave me a slight advantage over his combined 31 from Carson & Ingram.

Things fell apart at WR as Hollywood got me 10, but Evans laid a big fat goose egg in NO. Meanwhile he got 12 from Hopkins and 21 from Edelman. Oof.

Hooper outscoring Ebron 10-1 helped mitigate my WR blowout.

The flexes weren't pretty as we each had a 1 point performance, McCoy for me and Gallman for him. Andrews scored 7 but Landry picked up 10 for his side.

Bryant outdid Slye 6-4 and he got a ridiculous 20 from the Patriots D to give him an easy wi....hold up, who did I have on D? The Eagles? Vs the Jets? Yup. They notched me a crazy 45 points and led me to a 138-132 win in a game that I should have lost.

Haha, I just realized this wasn't the guy with CMC, my bad.

Anyway, we both left huge games on the bench, 26 for his Breida and 20 for my Gallup.

So I won a game I probably didn't deserve but I'll take it. Now who do I steal? Hopkins & Barkley (injured) were both off limits as they were first rounders. Carson & Ingram were obvious considerations but instead I plucked Davante Adams, even with the turf toe injury. Maybe I was feeling cocky here but I felt like it was worth stashing him as I fully expected to be able to win a few more games even if he would be out awhile.

5-0, but with 2 very lucky wins, and Adams riding the bench for at least a few weeks, there's still work to do.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote