Thread: I Am A Vampire
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2019, 08:53 AM   #20
Suicane75
Coordinator

MIDWEEK

OK, so I'm still reeling over the Kupp decision, and I know my roster is starting to get bloated (besides Mahomes I also have Prescott & Winston, who I got on waivers earlier in the year to stash, on my roster and Brees on IR). I have a fixation with hoarding QBs, sue me.

I start putting feelers out for trade partners but it's difficult as I only want to do 2-1 or 3-1 deals and nobody that I really want is being offered.

I pull the trigger on a deal that sends Gallup, Gore & Andrews in exchange for JuJu. Do I love Juju at this point? No, but maybe he and Rudolph develop some chemistry. I'm also thinking he could be trade bait. The deal also clears up a few roster spots. It's fine.

I also add Latavius Murray as news of Kamaras injury hits, I add Prater with Slye on bye and I drop Hollywood for Pettis as he heads into a matchup with the lowly Redskins.

As I head into week 7 I'm faced with another possible plunder dilemma. His best player is Thomas, but I've not got a glut at WR with Evans, Adams, Kupp, Juju & Jones. It would also be my last 2nd round steal, which would take Le'Veon & Fournette off the table in future weeks. Ughh, I'd be in much better shape if I'd taken Jacobs instead of Kupp.

Anyhoo, on we go.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote