View Single Post
Old 04-23-2016, 04:08 PM   #160
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
I'd like more information on wmu and ISU. I want to stay as east as possible.

I'll give you information on those schools, as well as Davidson, where you're at now.

If you were to stay at Davidson, you would have a roster where every single player has a current rating of red or orange (the 2 worst). Of those, 2 have green potential, but are seniors, 1 green potential is a junior, and you have 2 green potential and 1 blue potential sophomores, and a green potential freshman. In short, Davidson will probably suck this season, but should be pretty good again in the next couple seasons.

If you go to Illinois State, you would be inheriting a roster that has 3 seniors with a current rating color of green. You would also have 1 junior, 2 sophomores, and 3 freshmen that have either a blue or green potential rating, so there is less of a chance of a drop off. Illinois State had the 75th best recruiting class in the nation, but they were all 3 star recruits. Wichita State had the only 4 star recruit in the conference, and they would be competition year in and year out probably.

If you go to Western Michigan, you would inherit a roster with 1 current rating green senior, with everybody else being red or orange. So they probably won't be very good in the 2018-2019 season. However, you have 9 underclassmen, and 5 of them have a green or blue potential. So they may struggle over the next couple seasons, but depending on how they recruit, could be a force in the MAC in 2 seasons.

So there you go, I can't tell you much more than that. My personal opinion: No matter which way you go, you could be in for a bit of a struggle next season, but all 3 schools have lots of potential to be competitive in their conference within the next 2 seasons. Illinois State has the potential to compete in the MVC this upcoming season, and is probably your only postseason possibly of the 3 schools. But it's totally up to you. As we know with this game, things can change in a hurry, and look at the rosters isn't always a good indication of how things will go.
collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote