View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 02:32 AM   #713
Radii
Head Coach

After two weeks I drop off the HS All-American. He is from Texas, wants to stay near home, and gets offers from Oklahoma State and Baylor. I have no shot.

I shift my offer over to SF Jamon Hodge. I'll easily get him to 100%. He has an offer from Kentucky too so that will be a good battle.

Because I can't resist early season recruiting, I sim my first game:

Heh. November 14, 2019

at Florida State 58
William & Mary 57

Its going to be a long season. Ozier 12, Moye 6. Locklier 10. Locklier came off the bench, meaning the CPU totally fucked up my situational lineups. They get reset at random sometimes. UGh.

Ok, all three of my scholarship offer guys are going to be at 100% when the early signing period starts. They're going to all have multiple teams at 100%.

C McCants has Texas and Texas Tech at 100%. I've got the only offer so far. LSU could get to 100% with an offer too.

SF Hodge has offers from me and from Kentucky. UAB and Georgia Tech would get to 100% with an offer too.

SG Day only has an offer from me. Mississippi State would get to 100% with an offer.

I'm playing in the "Deoderant Classic" this week... two weeks before signing day. Its an 8 team tournament. I'll play at least two of the games most likely. The first is against a Fairfield team from the MAAC that is rated 82 OVR... not much below us.

After that we'll either get Michigan State or Tennessee. A couple preseason top 25 teams are in the bottom half as well.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote