Old 03-21-2016, 09:14 AM   #151
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

February –

Feb 4 Home s Celta 4th
Feb 9 – Away vs Real Madrid 3rd
Feb 17 – Home vs Barcelona 2nd
Feb 22 - Away vs Levante 25

We are 9th in the liga, but we have a nasty three-game streak against the heavies

Game 22 vs #4 Celta. Ndi is back from suspensions. Unless their nation advanced deeply, my African internationals are back. Ouattara is starting for Ingason, and the Asian cup is over for Korean folks, so I have my GK, Jae-Hwan, but Sayed is still with Egypt, they advanced. Good luck! Morales passes to Osmar and he goes to hit Oliver, but they do a back pass, but Oliver is faster, runs on it, and scores in the 13th. . Lanzini booked. They fire and score in the 22nd. Lanzini crosses to Bamford for a score in the 41st. 2-1 half, us. Keep it up! They push aside two attacks by us. Van Persie heads in for Morales, and then I pull the carded Lazini for Ibrahim. Oliver sets up Van Persie for a score in the 77th. Ntsume in for Ragazzi. Yoon Jae-Hwan with a card. We win 3-1, MOM is Oliver. Good win!

Getting 3 points from this run of three games is great.

Van Persie’s long shot was Goal of the Week, Ouattara and Olvier in Team of the Week

Milic is injured ad out for 2 weeks in training

Game 23 vs Real Madrid. Diallo starts for Milic and Sayed is back at the MC spot. We tied R. Madrid earlier this year in our place. I don’t expect getting a point this time it’s a major gauntlet. Pick up where you left off! Yoon drives, finds Morales on an attacking run off a counter, and he slides it over to Bamford for a score. At the half, they have 11 shots, 2 on target, and have been uneven in attack, we have 9 and 4. Keep it up! No bookings, all quiet. They begin to move forward hard. Ingason for an underwhelming DIallo. Ndi in next. Lanzini is tired, Anaba heads in. We hold on to win, 1-0. Real Madid wasted a ton of shots – 26 shots, 7 on target. We had 14 and 7. Good job!

Winning 6 points in that gauntlet is just unspeakably crazy. That was just R Madrid’s 3rd loss of the year.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote