View Single Post
Old 03-21-2016, 10:33 AM   #152
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Game 24 vs Barcelona – We are actually expected to win this match. We are 6th, they are 3rd. We haven’t dropped a game in a while, Barca have lost 4 of 5. Plus we’re home as well. I rotate in Van Persie. Vengeance! Sayed to Bamford on a IFK for a score in the 21st. Jae-Hwan banged up and Oliver heads in. Half. Don’t get complacent! Junca card for fouling Messi. We injure Aleix Vidal on their team. I sub in Ibrahim for Lanzini. To give me a little more enrgy late I sub in Ntsume for Ragazzi. Barca also are wasting shots – 22 and 5 on target. We have not a lot better 11 and 3. We win 1-0. MOM is Sayed.

We just ran that gauntlet hard.

Jae-Hwan is out for a week ith a bruised thigh

I get a job offer over in France for Lille. No thanks.

Ouattara and Sayed in Team of the Week

Game 25 vs Levante – Watch me lose today’s game.  Ndi in for Jae-Hwan. I leave in Van Persie. Keep up the run! Lanzini finds Van Persie, who slides the ball to Bamford on an attacking run, score in the 4th minute. They have two ajor surges to no avail. They are pushing, so the fact we are up at the half is very interesting. Today, we’ve been the team wasting shots and have 10 shots, 2 on target, and they 9and 6. Keep it up! The break away and have a one on one shot, but we win that battle. I send in Oliver for Van Persie. Vaz for a tired Sayed. They score in the 85th, waived offsides. I send in Ntume for Junca. And there’s another 1-0 win. MOM is Sayed. Well done.

It’s been 319 minuts since GK Sueng-Gyu allowed a goal.

Who would have thought we’d run the table in February?

Milic back from injury

Link up between Rosa and Morales finished. Rosa gained a bit.

Younter Miguel Luis is upset at the lack of play

End of February –

Training? - Good by Luis, Lanzini, Irbahim

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote