Hall Of Famer

March –

March 2 – Home vs Getafe
March 6 – Away vs Real Sociedad
March 10 – Home vs Villareal
March 17th – Away vs Cadiz
March 24 – Away vs Granada

We are in 5th in the Liga – Considering last month, you can see why

Game 26 vs Getafe – Jae-Hwan is back, Milic too. Milic starts for Junca. Morales back in. We owe these guys! I begin controlling. Lanzini scores in the 5th after grabbing a loose ball. Bamford finds Jae-Hwan for a score. Sayed gets a yellow. All before the 10 minute mark! Then things shift, they pull forward, and I ease back to standard. Half. Keep it up! Jae-Hwan a card. I send in Oliver for him. Vaz in for the carded Sayed. Ndi for Lanzini. (I swap him and Oliver). We win 2-0, MOM is Ragazzi. Good win.

That was the Vaz’s 200th game for Melilla.

Ragazzi in Team of Week

Game 27 vs Real Sociedad. Junca back, I start Oliver in ST. I want to see what he can do there, and see if that really pushes my scoring potential. I can’t rely on too many 1-0 wins. Here we go – keep the run going folks! Snowing! Not how I was hoping thing’d start, they get a score in the 3rd minute. Another follows in the 17th. Half. Unlucky? Corner sinks in the 47th Ragazzi booked. Bamford shoots, rebounded, Oliver finishes. Milic for Ragazzi. Ingason for Diallo, and then Ndi for Lanzini. We lose 3-1. Well the run couldn’t last forever, and it went on a long time. Far from pleased with that!

Morales has declined in ability, according to my coaches. Bruno Souto is now Spanish

Game 28 vs Villarreal. I move in Ingason for Diallo, Good Luck! They clear the ball from a cross to Bamford, and Ragazzi hoofs it to Osmar. He fires a long shot that sinks in the 23rd. Junca gives away a penalty in the 38th. They score. Sayed finds Lanzini on an attack run deep, hits him, and scores. Half. Keep it up! They score in the 49th. All even. Another goal follows. Have to reset my defense they are sucking. In heads Diallo, and Milic for a sucky Junca. Then Bamford scores in the 83rd. KLAte cards like Diallo, Lanzini, and Sayed, all in the last ten minue.s MOM to Osmar, 3-3 tie. Unlucky?

Osmar’s long shot is Liga Goal of the Week

I go to the board and they agree to increase our youth recruitment network.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 03-21-2016 at 01:19 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote