View Single Post
Old 03-21-2016, 02:21 PM   #154
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Game 29 vs Cadiz. Milic starts for Junca. Cadiz are 16th right now. Sayed booked early. Two follow for them, Lots of wasted momentum as such. We aren’t hitting any shots. We’re losing every stat at the half, but no one has broken momentum. You need to do better! I change up some folks and tactics, keep it up, send in Junca Ibrahim, others, but nothing. They finally score in the 74th.. In an eerie irony of some of our recent wins, we lose 1-0, and wasted a lot of our shots (were were 2 on target of 13 attempts) . Need to do better!

Now they good thing about losing to Cadiz is that we do give them 3 points to help them stay up. Cadiz have made it to the Liga a few times, and usually dropped right back down. Once they were up for aroud 6-7 years, and they wre nicknamed the Yellow Submarine (their color is yellow) They would b in the back three most of the year hard, and then an impressive run on form in the last handful of games would see them rise just above relegation – they were finished 17th, 15th 17th, stuff like that. Eventually they hit relegation.

As of today, Cadiz has more yellows in the Liga than anyone ever before.

GK Barrio is injured for 6-7 weeks with a broken finger

Game 30 vs Granada - Sayed is banned next game for yellows. I slide over Oliver and Yoon is out for U23 International play. Ndi is in. I move Morales back in the ST spot . Oliver didn’t impress there. You can win today! Ndi crosses to Morales for a score in the 16th On a corner, Ouattara gest the ball and scores. His first ever for us, assist by Morales. Half. Keep it up! They foul Ndi in the box and Bamford sinks a PK in the 53rd. I send in David Ibrahim and Vazquez. Granada have 3 yellows, we don’t have any. I send in Miguel Luis for Osmar. They have a counter drive and cross and score in the 84th. We win 3-1. MOM is Ndi. Good job!

For the first time, the media used the description Wonderkid to refer to Guy Ouattara, the Ivorian I have. I knew Ragazzi probably was last year when I scouted him, and he was interested in coming to our club, but his own, Bologna offered him a sweet deal, even though I was offering more. A year later, my deal was a lot better looking – We’ll triple your money, and start you in the Liga. That’s pretty good compared to the slow development that may have happened elsewhere. So I can understand why Ragazzi accepted my offer.

Milic adapts his game to shorter passing

Diallo is Team of the Week

I have a lot of internationals heading out.

Our youth candidates arrive. We have a few with solid potentials. No major wonderkids or anything. There’s no Hernani Costa, Joao Luis Rodrigues or even Jorge Agra (three major players who came through my youth system in Madeira in my previous dynasty).

The best is likely middie Lorenzo Castillo, with middie Mohamed, winger Jesus Angel Castillo pretty solid potentials. Spain is not a big country, and folks brag behind the scenes of major folks they brought in, so I scout a few out.

I sign 9 of those folks

End of March –

Training of Quality – Ragazzi, Jae-Hwan, Ouattara

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote