View Single Post
Old 03-22-2016, 02:41 PM   #158
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Game 33 vs Malaga – We are starting Ndi, Ouattara, Oliver, Milic and Junca in the full back spots, Good luck! In addition to defensive, I begin with retain possession. They get a cross and score in the 16th. We get no attacks at all. No shots in the first 30 minutes, until things begin to open up later. Half. Unlucky! Milic booked after. I try to distract and disrupt their game and move to tight marking and such. No major offenses for a while, but nothing’s happens for us either. Hmm. IS end in Ntsume for Milic and Morales for Van Persie. Junca booked . Nadjib for Ndi. We lose 1-0. Unlucky!

Jae-Hwan is now able to switch the ball from one flank to the other.

I get great comments on Ouattara in training and such – he’s supposedly gotten a lot better in the last few months.

Game 34 vs Valencia. They are 4th. We are not in good form right now so we are not expected to win today’s game on the road. Ragazzi back in. Sayed’s injury is completed. Ndi back on the bench. Morales in for Van Persie. Good luck! (I get a phone call, work the game while I’m on the phone, but have no in-game updates. Sorry) . 0-0 draw, cards to Vazquez, Junca, Sayed.

Morales injured and out for week with a bruised shin

One of my youths Juan Luis, is coming back late from a bar the night before a youth match, and I issue a warning for unprofessional behavior.

Game 35 vs Alethic Bilbao – Junca is banned with too many yellows, Milic starts. Van Persie starting too. OSmar and Lanzini back from injury. Vengeance! We have an early push, nothing, and then they get a booking. Nothing. Another falls their way. Nothing. We push and get three corners, nothing. Half. Keep it up, you can win! As we open up, Lanzini is driving, fires a shot to Bamford, and he puts it away hard. No major pressure follow, and a bunch of time just ebbed. Denilson heads in for Ragazzi. Lanzini feeds Van Persie after getting a nasty deep pass from Sayed to set them up in the 69th. I send in Ndi. Ntsume for Diallo MOM is Lanzini and we win 2-0. Nicely done.

That win puts us back into EURO contention at 6th place.

GK Barrio and Morales are back from their respective injuries

End of April –

Good training – Ouattara, Ibrahim, Dong-Hyuk

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote