View Single Post
Old 03-24-2016, 02:29 AM   #165
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I make an offer to bring in a Romanian coach, and he arrives. Ovidio Petre, from Lanciano, and other teams, just retired a few months ago, we are the first one to offer him a gig

I resign folks like Ruud van Nistelroojj and Sebastian Renouard. In fact I make offers to retain most of my current allotment of coaches.

Barcelona fire their HC.

Am I willing to accept a job interview at Barcelona? Yes!

I get a couple of offers for my players. One is from OM for Milic. He hasn’t been great, but he suffices. I’m not sure I want to move him. Give me enough money and I’ll sell him all day long. This isn’t that. I offer 2 mill for him, his min release clause. That I’d do. They want less. I offer 500k now, and 1.5 mill in installments for a year. E eventually do 1.5 mill, a clause for 100k after 30 games, and 50% of his next transfer fee.

The next offer is for Oliver from Lyonnais. He’s got a min fee of 18 mill. They are offered 3.1 upfrot and some other junk. Tell you what, I’ll off you the 18 mill, and we are good to go. They choose to walk away. Oliver wants an improved deal, and I offer him a few thousand more.

Ibrahim grew a lot from his hook up with Van Persie.

OM offers for Bamford. He has 17.5 mill min release. I offer that, they pull out. Bamford is upset, but after I explain that the finances weren’t right, he’s okay.

Barca did not hire me

I offer Ingason as well. I offer him for 2.2 mill. Getafe and I dicker down to 1.5 mill.

I sell Milic.

Juventus, who’s HC was hired by Barcelona, hired the guy fired by Barca.

One interesting thing. Morales is about to be Spanish. Younger folk apparently don’t need as long as others. So I hold off on him for now.

We make 1.5 mill.

I need to find a replacement for him.

I transfer list Denilson

Who do I have that’s coming up soon I may want to lock down?

We are freeing up spots for Van Persie, GK Barrio, MC Vazzuqez, Nadjib, and then the leaving Milic and I have listed Denilson and Ingason

ST Jorge Mesa got his first cap for Bolivia

Oliver pens his new deal with us. We now pay him 29k/week.

Anyone else I want to resign now?

These folks are in the last year of their deals – Anaba, Osmar, Junca, Ndi,Morales.

Junca wasn’t there. Anaba has someone interested Cordoba in the next league down. I offer him for transfer. He’s a backup and not that good anyways.

Deal with Ingason and Getafe agreed to.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote