View Single Post
Old 03-24-2016, 09:56 AM   #166
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Now I want to start finding depth in some places, and a star DL. What’s out there?

I start with folks on free stuff. There;s a middle guy named Alan Dzagoev for free who’s amazing, but I don’t need another top flight guy, I don’t have the starts. He;s 29 as well Not exactly my unusual suspect

Alright, DL….hmmm….Lazio have a DL wonderkid, Italian, both are on the U Italy squads together. Seems like that might be a interesting choice, but this guy would be pricey. Perhaps all of my money pricey. He’s one of the best ones around. We agree to an offer of 9 mill. I know. But, again, targeted additions to my squad are how you push it

I make an offer to him.

Just one more wonderkid on my roster would push me hard. I massage my budget to cover

Alright, contract done, and he’ll be joining us soon. You’ll like him. Both him and our free middie are both looking pretty young, hot, and sexy

I need to get new physios in a week when the old ones leave. I also will have two scouts leaving I need to deal with

Anyone coming free I like for depth?

Alright, can I find a GK Barrio?

Got it. GK Giacomo Nava, will sign backup deal, 22 years old, Italian. We offer 2k deal, they accept. That was quick and perfect, he’s actually better than Barrio.

Who else?

I make offers to some youthers out there. I find a great Ivorian St named Marc Zeze.

I feel like we’ll be good with the Strikers I have. And I’m bringing back our own Melillan guy for a spell.

The next thing I’m looking for is DC depth

What about Chidiebere Nwakali, 22 years old, over at Man City? He’s interested in rotation, and he hads the skillset down. Only issue is that I could rotate in Mr Nigeria when my African DCs move out for international, as he is on the Nigerian International Squad.

Anyone else? What about an older guy looking for one last gasp who can tutor my young guys? Anyone out there like that? Gary Cahill from Chelsea want’s too much, what about Celta’s Gustavo Cabral? Last year, playing in th e liga, he had 32 starts, and 6.89 rating. Not amazing, but a lot of experience. Another option might be Mexer, a 30 year old Mozambican and French guy who’s had a lto of starts, and would be happy with a rotation role. I like Cahill the most, but I don’t have the cash. Welshman James Chester?

For a generic backup, Nwakali is the best option. To have coverage in case of African folks heading out for internationals at the same time, he’s not. I like Cabral. He knows the league, he’s experience and can tutor someone as well.

I make an offer to Nwakali. I need an Ingason, a generic, strong DC.

I negotiate a deal.

Now, what about a Milic replacement. A generic, solid, can play everything guy? Although Junca can sub at DL, and I have Nwakali at D C/R. I think we’re good here in the defense for now.

Offers accepted for Denilson

Let’s move forward and see where we are at.

Marc Zeze agrees to join us

We’re going on an Italian Tour for friendly season

GK Nava agrees to join us. Nwakali comes in

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote