View Single Post
Old 03-24-2016, 10:40 AM   #168
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

A lot of media think I overpaid for Cecchi. I don’t think so, but we’ll see.

The 9 mill we paid for Cecchi is clearly a big one for us, and a record.

I want to check in with a few of my ex-loanees.

How’s DR/L Antonio Jesus Diaz looking? Nah. He’s always been more hope that success during my tenure.

Algerian ST Said Meddour? Work in process. I offer him out for loans.

How’s Bruno Souto? He’s pretty good, he’s Spanish now, so I can use him as a backup or something else on my team without any push back, and he’s fine. He needs a little more development. I offer him out

Fernando Gomes is back. He’s growing, still needs work, and I offer him out.

Remember Jose Antonio? He’s been with us for a few years, came through our youth team, was the sol bright light. He’s getting a little better here and there, but he also needs some development. I move him to my senior squad. We may need him for something else. The EURO’s homegrown players

Another home-grown guy is ST Jesus Angel Ortega, the only good one that year, and he’s pretty solid. He’s almost good enough to push. I’ll leave him in my senior squad for now as well.

French DC Dotte is my 4th or 5th option now, and I make him unavailable for loaning out

Uh oh!

I just got a major offer for Bamford so good I am forced to accept it. Well that’ll be annoying.

I make an offer to lock in Sayed.

I reject an offer for Ouattara from Paris for being too small, and we renegotiate a first team deal.

Denilson signs for Santa Cruz out in Brazil

Patrick Bamford heads out. I bring in a ton of transfer cash

Now where do I hunt up a replacement?

I‘ve always found that good quality Striking is easier to find that a lot of people are willing to admit.

The first place I look is to see if there are any hot options out there. There is a nasty one, Juan Iturbe, 16, very, very strong, but he’s not interested in singing with me, and has an offer from a German club already. What about Wayne Rooney? He wants too much money, no agreement there.

Another option is to use this transfer cash I just got to head out and find and pick up a young wonderkid ST who’s going to set the world on fire. I wish I could get my Croatian ST but that won’t happen.

I think we’ll be fine with Dong-Hyuk as one of my main guys, and Morales and my youthers.

But I am swimming in cash. Is there a wonderkid at another place I can grab?

Let’s scout these ST youth and see.

Whoa!

Never mind. Guess who is now interested, for the first time ever, in joining our club according to my latest scout report? ST Mladen Mance, the Croatian wonderkid ST who plays for Basel in Switzerland. I’ve made offers for him before, and Basel accepted but he didn’t. He;s been on my radar for a while. Basel has kept folks at bay, but I;m in

I negotiate an offer of 11 mill

I agree to a deal with Mance. Let’s see what happens

We make 14.89 mill from TV rights this season and are expected to get mid table finish

I rejects offers for Ouattara and Sayed, and both sign their deals to recommit to the club

I ask for an affiliate club to send our folks out on loan, and I convince them to do o.

I choose the Belgium club of Lierse.

Y’all ready for this

Mladen Mance and the crap ton of money heading Basel’s way is done!

The club is unhappy that Mance left, and yet they are happy about the cash. Meanwhile, our supporters love the move.

Get ready for the guy that’s smash you away:

20 years old, Croatian, Mladen Mance, ST, 33k.week, four years, first team, worth 14 mill.

Physicals – 16/18 speed, 16 agi, 14 stamina, 13 str, balance, 11 fitnes, 6 jump

Tech – 16 long shots, finish, 1st touch, 15 dribble, 14 head, technique, 11 cross, pass

Mentals – 18 off theball, flair, 17 anticipation, 16 determin, decisions, composure, 14 aggress, work rate, 13 brave, 12 teamwork, concentration, 11 ision, 9 lead, 8 position

Smart, savvy, skilled, young, 12 caps, 7 goals, Our coaches think he is very well suited to Liga football, determined, professional, fast, and non-versatile. He speaks Italian, Croatian, and German. I sign a random Croatian unsigned youther to two years to help Mance acclimate.

That is a major addition

Mance in Euro 21 Dream, Team Subs

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote