View Single Post
Old 03-24-2016, 02:27 PM   #170
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

In what ways is Roman better?

He’s better mentally, they are the same age, there are some gk Tech where Roman is better – ball distribution, and reflexes but Kim is better in the air – better aerial reach, just jumping reach, and command of area and communication.

But with better ball distribution, reflexes, and mental stats, it seems like Roman is better.

There are clubs out there looking to bring in Kim.

I make Roman an offer. If I want, I can play him in some friendlies and such, get a feel for him.

Plus lots of big clubs have two great keepers. Barcelona have this 20 year old Italian GK named Gianluigi Donnarumma who is one of the 20 best GKs and he’s a backup to their starter. I Make an offer to Roman. I’m not 100% sure that I can get a wonderkid like Althof later. I only know of 4 or 5 wonderkid GKs right now. ALthof and Donnarumma are two. Brazil has 18 year old Matheus and Mario, and then there’s Spain’s own Adolfo Cruz. That’s it – those are the five I’m aware of. Italy, Germany, Brazil, Brazil, and Spain. 6 actually, I just scouted Yamil Luna, Argentinian, he count

Offer is made

I make an offer to Cameroonian scout. Pedro Fernandez of Venezuela. Finnish scout Juho Makela Kujovic. Norwegian scout Rune Lange, Danish scout Kenneth Brylle.

Physio Moto Watanabe joins us of Japan. I also make an offer to English Jordan Reese to be my U19 Physio.

I make an offer to Austrian DC Emanuel Poagtetz toe leave the pitch and join us as a U19 coach

A bunch of my staff offers begin to arrive.

I have these nationalities covered – Japan, Morocco, Spain, Poland, Serbia, Croatia, England, Portugal, France, Germany, Belgium, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, USA, Netherlands, Italy, Romania, Ukraine, Cape Verde, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Uruguay, Turkey, Nigeria, Venezuela, Denmark, Norway, Algeria, Austria, Finland.

That’s a lot of nations. I’d love to get Russia, South Korea, Australia, other major African sides among others. Maybe Scotland/Ireland.

The board approach me and offer me a new contract. I accept. One of my new hires at scout now has some serious youth talent in their first scouting report. Huh

Teni Yeria, of Cameroon, was with some clubs in Belgium, and he has an interesting person to put on my plate

16 year old ST Frederick Verbeke of Club Brugge who is supposedly a major future star for Belgium football. He is intetesed in joing us, and would be pretty solid. We love hi and think he’s strong, but Club Brugge aren;’t going to budge off him cheaply. Still I toss him on a shortlist. Just like fellow Belgium stud DC Louis Mputu who has been on my radar for a long time.

Brugge start at 15 mill for Verbeke on an enquiry. I could probably dial them back to 10 or so, but I don’t have the cash for that right now. And I’m good on the ST front anyways. I still like Mputu a lot tough as a potential replacement for Diallo long term.

I negotiate 1.6 mill for Seung-Gyu with Fenerbache

Say hello to GK Roman Burki!

Phy – 14/9speed, 13 jump, 16 fitness, str, 15 balance, 13 stam

Tech – 14 Aerial, communication, handling, 17 rushign out, kicking, 16 refelxes 13 command fo area, 12 friest touch, 11 ecc, 10 passing

Mental- 17 brave, composure, 16 aggression, anticipation, determination, 15 position, team, 14 decisions, 12 lead, concentration, 10 work rate

Strong mental game, better ball distribution that Kim, and worse at a few things like jumping, speed, aerial, command, and work rate. Salary is 40k/week, for four years, and he’s coming in worth 15 mill. I think we’d all agree he’s upgrade. Never settle.

Always push yourself to greatness. My fans love his signing. It’s rare they endorse a free guy this fully.

Just for fun, I go on vacation and then head to bed

I’ll be back I finished 8th if I did;t touch anything.

Morales finishes his paperwork application and will be Spanish officially.

Burki -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_B%C3%BCrki

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 03-24-2016 at 02:29 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote