View Single Post
Old 03-25-2016, 12:53 AM   #173
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I loan Combes to Cadiz to get some 1st team play

I loan VIllar out to Almeria

Friendly #3 – We beat Napoli in their home 2-1.

I decide ot loan out Jorge Mesa for a season to Girona

Friendly #4 – We win 5-1 on the road vs Messina . 1 goal and 1 assist by Ibrahim and 2 goals by Jesus Angel Ortega after I sub him in. Very happy with that!

I know it’s preseason, but I just went into Italy and won against two Serie A teams by a collective score of 7-2.

Friendly #5 – We win 3-1, scores by Mance, Ortega, and Morales. We’re ready

I retain my captains

Match 1 vs Desportivo – I have been running Mladen Mance as a advanced forward and we’ll be trying out Dong-Hyuk as a support complete forward. Jae Hwan is suspended from the end of the last match last year, so Oliver is starting at the MR spot. We have Cecchi in the DL spot. We are hosting and favored. You’ve got this! In the first 13 minute, Desportivo are the ones with momentum and an attack we push away. Ragazzi launches a deep cross for Dong-Hyuk who scores in the 32nd. This is his first match for us too. They score back just before the half. We can still win! Our foes with two cards. We are pushing but it’s turned aside. I slide to control. First sub is Junca for Cecchi. Osmar with a yellow. I pull him for recent signee Cook. They forced an attack away, corner kick. Lanzini lines up, finds Ragazzi, who slides the ball to Dong-Hyuk behind goal for the score in the 77th. Final sub is Ibrahim for Lanzini after he gets a yellow card. We win 2-1, MOM is Yoon Dong-Hyuk, in his debut for us senior team. Good win!

Dong-Hyuk in Team of Week

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote