View Single Post
Old 03-25-2016, 02:33 AM   #174
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Dotte comes to me and wants to get loaned out, but my plan was to have him as one of my subs, so I decide to look now and see if that works. We’ll use him as my primary sub at the DC role for the next few games and see how he performs – if he does well, then no need loaning him, if not, then yes, it seems pretty important.

I accept an offer to loan out ST Marc Zeze

I loan out a bunch of my top-drawer youth, like Ntsume, DL Adelson, and ST Jorge Gil

I have enough space to register Vazquez and Van Persie, who are on month to month deals

End of August –

Good training – Ouattara, Ibrahim, Dong-Hyuk

September –

Sept 1 – Away vs Celta
Sept 14 – Home vs At. Madrid
Sept 22 – Away vs Granada
Sept 25 – Home vs Levante
Sept 29 – Away vs Barcelona

Sept 19 is when the first EURO Cup Group Stage is set to begin

Game 2 vs Celta – Jae-Hwan back in at MR. Good luck out there! I begin defensively. Boring game early, no major moves es by us, just playing defense. Then a triple strike of love is turned aside in the 20s but nothing else emanates. Ouattara booked. Celta has a player as well. Half. You can still win! We begin to dominate this match, and over the next 15 minutes, nothing but strong shots, and such, and we have 11 shots, 8 on target, by the 60th minute, but not goals to show. Dotte heads in for Ouattara. Let’s see what he’s got. Osmar finds Sayed on an attacking run, he slips the ball to Mance who finds Dong-Hyuk for a score in the 64th. They get another yellow and have a player send off a minute later as they argued with the ref inappropriately that the goal was offsides. Lewis Cook for Lanzini. Morales heads in. We win 1-0, MOM is Sayed. Well done!

I register my squad for the EURO Competition

I get 2.4 mill for the Euro cash

Our Group:

CSKA Moscow
Young Boys
Mainz
Us

Our scouting is really good. We have a 57% world knowledge right now.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote