View Single Post
Old 03-25-2016, 08:28 AM   #175
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

In my earlier dynasty as Madeira, I had a wonderkid fullback come through my ranks and I developed him into the best fullback in the world. One of the keys to that was bringing in mentors, and singing them, so I have done the same a bit with my Japanese guy. He’s Italian too, and both of my wonderkid fullbacks are as well.

Game 3 vs At. Madrid – I start Cook today at the ML spot. I want to get a feel for him in that role. Is that something he can do or bring? Our foes just drubbed Real Betis 4-0. At least we’re home. We’re still not expected to win though. Here we go! They foul us a few times and collect some early bookings ,but neither team looks tidy in front of goal. We can still win! Still quiet. Our pressures are quickly converted to corners which aren’t going anywhere. Nagatomo for Cecchi. Then Ibrahim for Cook. Dotte for Ouattara. Game, 0-0 draw. MOM is Sayed. Good result.

EURO Game 1 – Home vs Young Boys – Today is the first game of the Melilla North African invasion of European Football. Today is the day we assert ourselves and send a clarion call to all of Europe. Africa is here! I begin controlling. For the fans! Early momentum is not ours, I slide back to standard. They score in the opening 17 minutes, and then we calm down. Sayed sinks a DKF I the 33rd. Half. You can do this! Get those three points! I sub in Ortega for Mance. Dotte for Diallo. Ouattara with a card. Nwakali for him. Game, 1-1 tie. MOM is Sayed. We should have won that one.

That was a missed opportunity. Mainz defeated CSKA Moscow, if we had won arguably the easiest game (home vs Young Boys) then we would have had a strong shot.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote