View Single Post
Old 03-25-2016, 02:31 PM   #178
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

While on Nigerian International Duty, David Ibrahim is injured for 3 weeks with a twisted ankle and Diallo with a week with a stubbed toe during a Mali game.

I offer a job to Scottish scout John park. He signs.

Ouattara is out with a sports hernia for a month

Spanish Cup Draw Arrives – We get Real Murcia in the 4th round.

Game 8 vs Cadiz I want to give Cook a chance to see what he can bring, so I decide to bench Osmar for three games and play Cook there. That starts today. I have Nwakali starting for Ouattara, and Diallo is back from injury. Vengeance! The 3rd minute, Cadiz foul us hard, get a yellow card, and then off the free kick, we push forward, and they push us aside, and then Mance grabs it and hits Dong-Hyuk for a score in the 5th minute. Diallo a yellow. . We injured one of their players in the 21st. Oliver booked. We fire a cross in the 44th, and they handball in their box. PK And….Yoon Jae-Hwan misses. Half. 1-0 us. Keep it up! They score, and we keep bringing it. They score in the 51st. Then I sub in Junca, Osmar for DC Diallo, and finally Ndi heads in. In the 86th, Junca hits a DFK. Another penalty is given, and Osmar hits it. Another of their players is injured and forced to leave. We win 3-1 Good win!

Their two players are both out for 3 months (broken ankles). Sorry, but you had 4 yellow cards to our two, and gave away more fouls and a PK at the end with a tackle.

CUP vs CSKA Moscow – We start Morales at ST, Osmar at DC, and Cook remains at DMC. You can win this! We head out and push forward for about five minutes. That was a nice five minutes. Then the Moscow wave just hits our North African sands and begins to erode our defense and composure. Slowly, whittling away, closer and closer to goal. 15 minutes, 30 minutes, half. That was close. We can still win! After another 15 minutes, I make some changes to try and dial us back in like retaining possession and working the ball into the box and moving to a counter set up. In heads Nagatomo, Mance, and I get my first real thrust in ages in the late 70s, but nothing comes. Ortega for Morales. 7 shots for us, 2 on target, 15 for them 7 on target, and no scores. 0-0. MOM is Yoon Jae-Hwan. Mainz won too. Look, we can’t get out of this group unless we win

Mance is doing better than a lot of folks might realize. Here’s his Liga stats:

6 games, 1 goal, 2 assists, 76% of shots are on target, 7.50 rating

Dong-Hyuk?

8 games, 5 goals, 3 assists, 53% on target, 7.41 rating

Mance has been fine.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote