Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

November

Nov 3 – Away vs Getafe
Nov 7 – Away vs CSKA Moscow, EURO
Nov 10 – Home vs Sevilla
Nov 24 – Home vs Elche
Nov 27 – Away vs Young Boys, EURO

I terminate a few of my youthers that are pretty bad. Like 7 of them.

Osmar agrees to tutor Nwakali

Game 11 vs Getafe – Morales starts, I want to see what Nagatomo has to bring at the wide spot, so I swap out Oliver for him, and I slide Cook at DMC and Osmar at DC for continuing coverage of Ouattara’s open spot. Good luck! It’s nice that we have such great depth that I’m able to do well despite having two starters – Ouattara and Lanzini, out. Ingason is with Getafe if you’ll recall. Yoon Dong-Hyuk finds Yoon Jae—Hwan on an attack run and that’s out only score. Pretty quiet. Don’t get complacent! We have 8 shots, 4 on target, and them 3-0. Then Sayed finds JaeHwan for another score in the 49th. Just an amazing assist by him. By the 59th minute, Getafe have made all of their subs. I push forward tempo, tackles, and marking. No cards, so I think we can get away with some harder tackling. I send in Ibrahim for Nagatomo, Ortega for Dong-Hyuk. In the 81st, Ibrahim crosses after driving all the way to the corner, and then Morales fires, it reboudns off the post to him, and then shoots and puts it away . Nwakali for Ragazzi. We win 3-0. MOM is Jae-Hwan. Very happy!

Sayed and Osmar in Tema of Week

EURO vs CSKA Moscow. Nagatomo for Ragazzi, Oliver in the ML spot, Pick up from where you left off! Nagatomo finds Morales for a scores in the 5th minute. They fire right back in the 6th. Yoon Dong0-Hyuk drives, finds Oliver on an attack, and he scores in the 20th. Yoon Jae-Hwan finds Morales for a score in the 24th. They score off a cross in the 33rd. 3-2 half. Whew! Don’t get complacent! They fire a score into the goal in the 47th. Junca for Cecchi. They score again. Then Oliver finds Dong-Hyuk for a score in the 65th, Ragazzi for Diallo. Ibrahim for Sayed. They score again the 85th. We lose 5-4, we have 19 shots, 11 on target to their 14 an 11. That was just a bizarre game. Unlucky?

That game is the highest scoring game in Melillas long history

Game 12 vs Sevilla - Manuel Lanzini is back from injury, but I want to give him some time to recuperate. He doesn’t play today. Sayed is too tired to play, and David Ibrahim starts instead. Mance back in too. Vengeance! Osmar booked very early. Nagatomo finds Oliver driving and he scores in the 12th. We push back hard. And then it’s pretty quiet. Half. Keep it u! In the 47th minute, Osmar collects another yellow and is sent off! Oh noes! I slide to a 3-1-4-2 set up and Dotte heads in for Cecchi. In the 56th, they score. Then Oliver steps up a DFK and…..sinks it in the 64th and suddenly, we’re ahead again, despite being down a man. God bless the set piece. Ortega for Yoon Dong-Hyuk. Oliver booked. Final sub I pull Oliver for Junca. They’re coming forward hard to get this last goal and at least tie it up. We win 2-1. MOM is Oliver. Whew! That was close. Good win!

Osmar is banned next match, and I have issues him a warning to knock that off.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote