Dec 4 – Away vs Murcia, Spanish Cup
Dec 8 – Away vs Valencia
Dec 12 – Home vs Mainz, EURO
Dec 15 – Away vs Malaga
Dec 18 – Home vs Murcia, SC
Dec 22 – Home vs Espanyol

We are 2nd in the Liga right now

So we have 2 Cups, 1 Euro, and 4 Liga games this month. This is very busy

A Congolese Striker is brought to my attention, young nad good, and I make him an offer. Kudra Mwasika

Game vs Mallorca, the worst team in the liga thus far. Ouattara is back. Morales and Cecchi are still out. Lanzini is a little tired, so I send in Cook for him. Pick up where you left off! Mance fires, it’s turned aside, but they can’t control it and gets on the rebound and scores. 5th minute. Nice start. Well I’ll take it. Then Sayed feeds Dong-Hyuk for a gaol in the 36th. Yellow for Jae-Hwan. Keep it up! We have 7 shots, 3 on target, hey have 5 and 2. We were countering so they have possession. Mallorca are pushing forward hard. Diallo yellow. Nwakali for him, and Oliver for Cook. Ibrahim for Jae-Hwan. We win 2-0. MOM is Sayed. We’ll take that. Godo win!

According to the news, Dortmund are interested in Yoon Jae-Hwan and the 30 millit’d take to secure him from us

I have Benfica interested in Ragazzi, Dortmund in Jae-Hwan, Leverkusn in Sayed, and Juventus in Lanzini. Oh, and Eibar for Ortega.

Oliver will stop dictating tempo

GK Burki in Team of Week

Game 1 vs Murcia, Cup Match – I move a few folks around, Morales is back from injury, he spells Mance. Ibrahim starts ,Cook for Osmar, and Dotte for Diallo. Keep our run going! We are expected to win Quiet half. 0-0. You can win this one! We assault their goal, and I make subs. Nothing until the 87th when Oliver finds Morales for a score. We win 1-0. You got away with that one!

I sign that youth Striker, Kudra Mwasika, he’ll arrive in January

Espayol hire Hierro, the guy that was going to be my replacement here

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote