View Single Post
Old 03-26-2016, 12:08 AM   #183
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Game – Away vs Valencia – I need my best players in for this match. Today is my 200th game as a head coach of Melilla. Good luck! I’d defensive for this match, and we are not expected to win. No pressure, right? 21 minutes in, we don’t even have a shot yet. They move to hit us, but can’t crack out defense. Diallo with a card. 0-0 half Keep it up! They have 3 cards to our 1. Later in the 70s, we are stil holding. I sub in Cook for Nagatomo,and swap folks around to move Osmar to DC and him to DMC. Oliver in for Lanzini On an IFK in the 86th. Sayed kicks the ball, and finds Osmar on the back end for a score. Ortega heads in for Mance. We win 1-0 on a set piece against Valenica. I will take this all day long. MOM is Sayed. Burki was on fire – 10 shots on target, none fell.

That’s 5 wins in a row for us

GK Burki is Team of Week

Random EURO Game vs Mainz – Cecchi is back form injury. I want to try something fun. I swap Ragazzi and Ouattara for a while, to see how they can do at each other’s roles. Ouattara is a better pass/cross by far, but Ragazzi is better at jump/head and mark, so I want to see what we can do there. Maybe we can unlock one or both more? I want to give them some serious games, maybe 6 or 8 or so to get adjusted to their space in the upper flight of a major league. Pick up where you left off! At the 2:26 mark, Mance intercepts a bad pass by the GK and shoots for goal. Lanzini booked. Osmar finds Sayed who slip the ball to Mance on an attacking run, and he scores in the 12th. They foul Jae-Hwan hard in the box, get a yellow, and now…Mance a PK and it’s his hat trick in the 37th minute. Half. Keep focused! Ibrahim for Lanzni. Ortega for Mance. At the 80th, we aren’t really dominating the board. They have possession, 15 shots and 6 on target to our 11 and 7, more headers, more tackles, more passes completed. Osmar is a little tired, so I send in Cook. In the 83rd, Mainz gest a score from a long shot. Mainz finishes with 19 and 9. We we win 3-1. MOM is MAnce, obviously.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote