View Single Post
Old 03-26-2016, 12:28 AM   #184
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Away vs Malaga – Here we go! Pick up where you left off! We have a solid counter-based strategy for today. I rested some of my key players to keep them ready for today, like Sayed and Jae-Hwan. I don’t want to talk about this game, it pisses me off. We finish and lost 4-2. Oals by us for Sayed and Dong-Hyuk. Booking by Cecchi. We were just dominated by the #16 team. They had 32 shots 15 on target. Yuck. That was not acceptable.

Murcia Leg Two – Rotating into today’s match is Oliver, Cook, Nwakali, Nagatomo. We played counter/defensive in the last match, not too tired as a result. Dominate this match! (I ordered foodI got a call just as I started this match, headed out to get ready, then as the half ended, I made my adjustments, swaps, and such and headed out). We won 2-1. MOM is Sayed, and yellow card to Mance. Goals by Sayed and Ibrahim. Mance and Sayed with assists. We win 3-1 aggregate

Our next opponent in the Cup is Elche

My scout finds a studly South African striker, Felix Kadodia.

Ragazzi loved the tutoring he had with Nagatomo!

Game vs Espanyol. Back in the starting lineup are Diallo, Lanzini and Osmar. Winning this game si important for momentum over Winter Break, so I have most of my core starters on tap. Pick up where you carried off! Quiet half. FOR THE FANS!!! Go go Morales! Sayed finds Lanzini for a score in the 67t. Nwakali for Diallo. Cookin for Osmar. Jae-Hwan finds Morles for a score in the 80s. We win 2-0. MPOM is Sayed.

After 17 games, we finish the December and 2019 campaign at 12-2-3 with 38 points

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote