View Single Post
Old 03-26-2016, 01:54 AM   #185
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Our youth/training facilities are improved.

I intend to rotate in Nagatomo at the DL spot regularly. Cecchi didn’t catch fire like I Was hoping early on.

Jae-Hwan approaches me and asks to talk to Barcelona if they make an offer, because he wants contentenial football. I promise him that end of the season, we’ll qualify, and if not, then I’ll sell him, and he’s content with that.

Jae-Hwan is my new favorite guy, so I really hope he sticks with us. Honorary mention to Osmar and Sayed.

Why Sayed? Let me show you some of my stats:

Sayed - 22 games, 3 goals, 9 assists, 8.25 rating. He’s currently 2nd most highly rated in the liga.

Yoon Dong-Hyuk – 25 games,11 goals, 10 assists, 7.26 rating

Yoon Jae-Hwan, 24 games, 2 goals, 4 assists, 7.62 rating

Osmar – 22 games, 6 goals, 1 assists, 7.50

Mladen Mance 20 games, 10 goals, 3 assists, 7.39 rating

Ragazzi leads my defenders with 7.19 rating, and then Diallo at 7.08, Ouattara at 705 and Cecchi at 6.87. Nagatomo is 6.93 amd oters – Lanzini at 7.21, David Ibrahim at 7.19, and Morales at 7.13 are good too

(These numbers include the Cup matchs and EURO ones)

Who’s contracts are up soon I care about?

Osmar
Junca
Ndi
Morales

Youth – Antonio Jesus Diaz, Jose Antonio, Matthew Adelson, Said Meddour

I make Adelson, Antonio, and Said Meddour

I’m fine letter Diaz o finally

Meanwhile Ndi, Morales, Junca, and Osmar are all the rest of my relics from getting promoted a couple of years ago. We won’t miss any of them. I have Osmar’s replacement on my roster with Lewis Cook. Morales was just a rotational guy for me, and Ndi and Junca are in backup roles now. David Ibrahim sort of ended Ndi as one of my key young wingers. After he was successfully tutored by Van Persie, he grew pretty quickly.

I want to pause and see if there are any great additions coming free in a week or so.

There aren’t any major players that tweak my radar. Any good youth? Not that many. I send out some scouts, make an offer to a Nigerian GK youther that’s just okay, but I don’t have any solid GK For my sub-senior squads

Now that they EURO is over for us, I offer to loan out some other folks I was holding onto.

I’m not a super fan of Nwakali or DOtte and how they played, but Dotte at last was a youth player with potentials that should keep him growing. Anyone I can buy to come in and play a similar role

Nagatomo finished his Spanish course.

Ahmad Sayed comes to me wanting to transfer for the same reasons and Jae-Hwan and he agrees to wait for us until the end of the year.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote