View Single Post
Old 03-26-2016, 10:46 AM   #186
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Dec 29 – the time to review contracts coming up free.

Are there any players out there that would change us? Push us to the next level? There are some big names – Cristioano Ronaldo, Xabi Alonso but they are either too old or not interested.

There are some players at a Lanzini level of play that would be interested in heading over. Nothing more though. If I need a great middile, there’s Algerian sensation Saphir Taider or German Karim Bellarbi. The young Anwar El Ghazi si very similar to my Oliver. French middle Florian THauvin is also pretty interesting. So if you want to push yourself, there are some quality midfielders of all stipes there.

Even assuming I let Ndi and Junca (who can play ML) and Osmar go, I still have a tight battle at my midfield with Ibrahim, Oliver, Lanzini, JaeHwan, Sayed, Cook, and who knows what others. Now if I want to grab an up-and-coming player, or security against a forced-ish transfer of Lanzini or Oliver or someone, then grabbing one of these would make some degree of sense.

Who do I like the most? I make an offer to El Ghazi.

West Brom have a hot young Striker, Michael Wellington, 19 years old, they have left him exposed. I make him an offer.

That’s good

End of December

Good training for ortega, Ragazii, and Ouattara

World Golden Bal wen to Juan Mata, Oscar and Ronaldo and Player of the Year was Mata,Oscar, and Ozil

Ahmad Sayed won Broadcaster’s African Footballer of the Year!

He also won African Player of the Year, followed by Mohamed Salah of Roma and Sofiane Fegouli of Valencia

Sayed named in African XI of the Year

Jack Lokhoff named European Golden Boy, os PSV,

Yoon Jae-Hwan named as Asian Footballer of the Year, Odil Ahmedov and Shinji Kagawa go2nd and 3rd.

Yoon Jae-Hwan also naed in Asian All Star XI

African Awards Announced:

Middie of the Year – Sayed

As you can see, both Sayed and Jae-Hwan are really good

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote