Jan 8 – Away vs Elche – Spanish Cup
Jan 12 – Away vs Real Nadrid
Jan 15 – Home vs Elche, Cup
Jan 19 – Home vs Celta
Jan 26 – Away vs Desportivo

We are 3rd in Liga right now

Bayern Munich make an offer for….Jesus Angel Ortega. No thanks

Michael Wellington confirmed his future with a sign to West Brom. Ah well

I may have to fend off some clubs again looking to poach my guys. I just got offers for Ragazzi from Man City and Benfica. Now, Ragazzi has a 14 mill mimum fee release clause. I’m not sure Benfica can keepup, but Man City surely has the cash to splash, right?

I negotiate Man City for 14.5 mill. I don’t want to lose Ragazzi. But that is a lot of money, and it’s jut 500k under his release fee anyways. Benfica is in too. Ragazzi is worth 2.4 mill

Dortmund have made an enquiry for Yoon Jae-Hwan . Yoon is worth 22.5 mill and is my most expensive player. I’m not interested in losing him. His min release is 45 mill. Now Jae-Hwan is not really someone I’m willing to negotiate. You need to offer me an epic amount of money for me to be interested in moving my best player.

I offer 45 mill. Dortmund offer back 26 mill. I doubt they are going to like the result. I offer a trade. You send me GK Lukas Althof, who’s worth 575k, and pay me 30 mill. I call that even

They walk away. 

I need to line up a replacement for Ragazzi assuming that offer goes through. The best DC I Know out there that I like of a similar parabola is Louis Mputu in Belgium. He’s on my short list, a total wonderkid for them. He’s been interested in coming to me from Club Brugge, but they were an obstacle What about now?

Obviously we’ve had a lot of talent poached from us from various sources ever since we hit the bg stage. I invested heavily in young player defensive players in my lower level team, hoping they would grow with me as we went to the liga, only to see folks like Juan Lopez and Mosiuda get purchased out from under me. I brought in Ragazzi who I’d always wanted anyways and Ouattara, and then I had more grabbed – often against my will – like ST Bamford, who I just slid to Mance, or others I chose. I would love to have a consistent top XI, but my toys keep getting taken from me. I thought Ragazzi woud stay. No one has ever really been interested in Diallo? Why? He’s cheap, he plays okay, he’s grown up around the club, and he’s not on a lot of radars. I figured Ragazzi would be too, but nope.

Anyways, I’ll try to bring in Mputu with my Ragazzi cash

Arsenal made an offer for Ragazzi as well that meets the fee.

We agree to a deal with Anwar El Ghazi to come to our club next year. Anwar is worth currently like 13.5 mill, so getting him for free at he beginning of next season is a strong bt of finance

I move from top half finish to EURO Cup QUal expectations, and we get a lot more cash from my nex board. The cash difference from my old board would have been a lot lower.

Two youthers join us. GK Adamu and St Mwaslka

Game vs Real Sociedad – Vengeance! Jae-Hwan crosses dangerously, a DC misheads it away and into goal. Diallo with the obligatory yellow card. Half. Don’t get complacent out there.! Jae-Hwan scores in the 60th. Cross by Ouattara to set him up. Nwakali for Diallo. Then Ortega. Finally Nagamtomo picks up a minor injury and I send in Cecchi. Ragazzi a booking. We win 2-0. MOM is Jae-Hwan obv. Good job everyone!

Nagatomo is out for 2 weeks with a facial injury. Cecchi starts for him.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote