View Single Post
Old 03-26-2016, 04:40 PM   #190
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I make an offer to Atlethic Bilbao for 20 year old Borja Velez. He’s Spanish, does some good stuff, has some incredibly interesting things to offer, and he’s domestic, which is cool. We negotiate 6.75 mill

We agree to a contract with him

There youther over at Anderlecht, Abdellilah Bourchta, we scouted, and he really wanted to leave and join us, but they are not easily swayed. He just send out a “Please come and get me” plea. SO I make an offer to Anderlecht, just to unsettle him. Guy’s worth like 200k. We cancel the bid.

Cup Match 2 vs Elche – I have Ndi, Ibrahim, Cook and Ortega in the starting lineup. Dong-Hyuk finds Ibrahim for a score, and then Elche break our Gk’s streak, and hit us back 1-1 at the half. Don’t get complacent. Then then score again . Annoying. I send in Morales, Oliver, and Nwakali. Ibrahim gest another goal in the 82nd. Then the next minute, Ibrahim gest his hat trick on the day. We win 3-2 here, and 6-2 aggregate. MOM is clearly Ibrahim. Asssst also by Cecchi and Mputu.

So as you can see, Ibrahim is growing.

We make it to the Quarters and we’ll play against Celta.

I keep rejecting offers for Ortega

Our offer for Velez will be delayed while I just discovered another possibility….

I have one of my old players in another dynasty, he’s 23 now a few years into this one, unsettled, a big name, Argentinian Sebastian Driussi Worth 11 mill. Plays in Brazil for Sao Paulo. Druissi is young. Developed. Nasty good. And young.

Now the guy I just made an offer to,Velez, is not a wonderkid, just a really good younger guy wo’s got solid set pieces and sterling passing. But I’m having second doubts. He’s not sexy. He’s not amazing. Velez has 9 finishing, 14 technique ,17 pass, 11/12 speed, 13 long shots, 11 mark, but he’s nto great technically, and physically. Mentally he’s hit and miss – 19 work take, 18 vision, 16 team work, 10 deter, brave, etc. He’s not an amazing set pieces, just okay, and he’s not a great advanced playmaker, just okay. Plus, he can only play DMC< MC, and AMC. I;m no longer solid on him

Could I target a younger MC instead, one more wonderkid-y, but less developed? Instead of the 23, 20, how about an 18 or 19 year old? Again, this could be a more developmental sort of guy. That person I can sub in occasionally when I need.

Jose Antonio and Lanzini finish turoting and he gained some. I offer Antonio for loaning

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote