View Single Post
Old 03-26-2016, 06:26 PM   #191
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

LIGA Game Home vs Celta We have Celta 3 out of 4 in a row. Diallo is back and I move him in. Also back are Mance and Lanzini. Pick up where you left off! All of the early attacks are us, but noting hits. Dong-Hyu finds Lanzini on the edge for a score in the 23rd. We injure one of their players, and they are getting cards now. Half. Don’t get complacent out there! Ibbrahim with a card. Ortega for Mance. Oliver for Ibrahim. Ortega scores in the 73rd off a nice build up through the center. Offsides. Mwakali for Louis Mputu. We win 1-0, but it should have been more, we had 26 shots, and just 7 on target. Lanzini is MOM.

ST Kudra Mwasika was capped for Congo DR and is in “dreamland”

I make an offer to South African ST youther Felix Kalodia. We sign him, he’ll join us in July.

Diallo and Ouattara in Team of Week

I make an offer to my GK Lukas Althof. We agree to 12.75 with Dortmund. I sign the awesome horse for 3 years, 18 years old, hot prospect, 13,5k/week, and 625k total value.

Away vs Celta, Quarter Finals Spanish Cup – We are away, but we know each other pretty well. I start out defensively. Oliver is in for Ibrahim. Pick up were you left off and all that! Dong-Hyuk scores in the driving rain in the 18th minute for us. Mance found ‘im. Jae-Hwan to Mance in the 20th for another goal. Jae-Hwan to Dong-Hyuk in the 23rd and this game has gone in a surprisingly odd direction. At the half, 9 shots, 5 on target, 1 and 0 for Celta. Stay focused! Nagatomo for Cecchi. Irahim in. Nwakali for Mputu. Jae-Hwan finds Mance for a score in the 86th. We win 4-0, no cards (they had two) MOM is MAnce, nicely done. That was special

I have an idea for a way to spend my cash. What about on a top-flight wonderkid who’s under 18 and needs to wait until that age to move? I could spend the transfer kitty now, and then wait for the results later. Typically that would mean someone like an Argentinian or Brazillian.

I make an offer to 16 year old ST/MC Allan Luiz, Brazil 4.5 mill now.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote