Current Table of note:

1. At. Madrid, 49 points
2. R. Madrid, 48 points
3. Melilla 48 points
4. Barcelona, 47 points
5. Valencia, 37 points
6. Real Sociedad 36 points
7. Malaga, 31 points

A. Bilbao is sitting at 13th right now. We are looking good in the top four. Oh and Valencia, Malaga and R Sociedad have an extra game, so their points are inflated. We are tight right now.

Game 22 vs At. Madrid – I go defensive here, obviously. This is a team with a lot of class. Pick up where you left off! I have Ibrahim, Cook in the middle starting. Oliver is a little tired, and I wanted to give Ibrahim a harder game. They score in the 34th minute in the snowstorm. Half. Unlucky! They fire a shot just outside of the box on target in the 58th. Then another a few minutes later. I send in Van Persie, and then Nwakali. Another goal. Ndi heads in. We lose 4-0. We were never in this game. I’m trying to build the team we just played. Im not happy with that!

We were just crushed.

Osmar signs the new one year deal.

Cecchi has learned how to knock the ball past his opponent

Cup Semis vs A. Bilbao –We are home for today’s first leg. Jae-Hwan is back from injury Oliver on the MR. Relax play your natural game, and the result will come. We have early momentum, but shots off target or later tackles, are preventing stuff. It ebbs. So I move is to control to face it. Yellow to Cecchi. Half. The result will come! Lanzini finds Mputu on a IFK or a score in the 51st. Mputu’s first score for us! I send in Javier Garcia for Cecchi. Mputu a yellow. Our foes are slowing down and easing back. I have Osmar replace Mputu and Cook for Mputu. Lanzini is very tired so Ibrahim heads in. We win 1-0. We should have won more we had like 18 shots to their 7.. Hopefully we can do solid work on the far leg. MOM is Jae-Hwan

We are at home. Granada have never beaten me, in the last six outings, they are in 19th place. So, all things considered, we are expected to win today’s match. Granada haven’t won in 10 games. I sub in Garcia for Cecchi. Ibrahim for Oliver. Today is Diallo’s 125th league appearance for us. Pick up where you left off! We are in control early on, and I slide to control to exacerbate it. Dong-Hyuk sets up Morales in the 33rd. He finds Morales again four minutes later. Half Don’t get complacent! Morles fires a shot to Dong-Hyuk for a score in the 50th. Our foes have a bunch of cards, so I ove to tackle easier. I send in ST Mwasika. I want to see what he can do. Diallo with a yellow. They fire a long shot and it sinks in the 70th. Nwakali for DialloJae-Hwan finds Mwasika for a score in the 81st - Morales finds Ibrahim for a score in the 87th. We win 5-1. MOM is Morales. Very happy with that!

The 15 assists Dong-Hyuk has thus far is a new Melilla seasonal record!

Ibrahim, Morales, and Dong-Hyuk in Team of Week

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote