View Single Post
Old 03-27-2016, 01:04 AM   #195
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Semi-Finals 2nd Round vs A Bilbao. Nagatomo is back from injury and he starts a t DL for me today. Oliver is back in too. It’s just half time, go out there and win! We start counter here in Bilbao, the capital and cultural seat of the Basque region. On an IFK from near the corner flag, Morales steps up, kicks, the ball is knocked back to him, and then he grabs it, hits to Jae-Hwan, who scores in the 32nd. Looks like that counts as an OG with him just assisting. Not sure what happened there, but okay. Goal anyway Half. Keep your focus! Morales a yellow. Ortega in for Morales. Oliver crosses to Dong-Hyuk who puts it away in the 67th. Nwakali for a tired Diallo. Cook for Osmar. We win 2-0, MOM is Jae-Hwan, and we are through on a 3-0 aggregate.

Real Madrid bombed At. Madrid 4-1 on aggregate, setting up a Spanish Cup Final vs Real Madrid

Here’s something interesting for y’all. I’ve played Real Madrid with Melilla three times, we’ve tied twice, and won once. Never lost though. So RM will likely just eviscerate us in the Finals.

Ndi is upset because he’s not getting enough play time, I offer to sell him, but he declines.

Levante match arrives. They are 13th, we are favored. Carry on from last match! In the 32nd, Dong-Hyuk finds Morales for a score. Yay! Then our foes score again. Booking for Oliver and Jae-Hwan. Half. You can still win this one! In the 65th, Jae-Hwan feeds Morales and he scores. I put in Ibrahim for Oliver, and Gara for Ouattara. Diallo with a yellow. I send in COok for him. In the 87th minute, our foes get a counter and score! Oh noes! Then in extra time, Ibrahim does the same, as LAnzini crosses over to him and he scores. And we win 3-2, Morales is MOM> Good win boys!

Now we have some time to breath…..

17 Feb – Our training facilties were again upgraded

Morales named in Team of Week

Dong-Hyuk is now capable of lobbing GKs.

Cecchi is out for 3 weeks with a gashed lower leg

Away vs A. Bilbao We start Ibrahim and Garcia. Pick up from last match! We are countering. We get the initial surge for roughly ten minutes or so and then Osmar finds Ibrahim who fires a long shot, on target, 12th minute. They fire right back in the 13th . Then another sinks. In the 25th, Dong-Hyuk get’s a nice pass from Morales and scores. Off a corner, the ball bounces around, Dong-Hyuk falls and sores. 36th minute. Half. 3-2 us. No Complacent, Si? I send in Mwasika for Morales. Cook for Mputu. Junca for Nagatomo. We win 3-2 . MOM is Jae-Hwan.

It’s time.

The last 4-6 games we’ve had low number of shots on target, but still goals. Our clean sheet,s like the two Bilbao matchs in the Semis, were holding them 1 and 3 shots on goal. Today they had just 3, and we let two in. He’s on a bit of a cold streak….

Time to send in the big gun

Our next game is home, vs Barcelona. There is no bigger test out there. It’s time to sink or swim

The Yoons are in Team of Week

I agree to transfer Nwakali so he can get first team football. He didn’t play well for us in the 20 games he had.

End of Feb – Training of value includes Ortega, Ouattara and Ibrahim.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote