Hall Of Famer

March –

Mar 1 – Home vs Barcelona, #1
Mar 4 – Home vs Cadiz
Mar 9 – Away vs Real Betis
Mar 15 – Home vs Villarreal
Mar 22 – Home vs Getafe

We are 4th in the Liga

Game vs Barcelona – They have won 10 games in a row. Today we end that, welcome to North Africa! No subs, all my first team, and Lukas Althof too. Vengeance!!! We keep them back from scoring early. We turn aside Neymar. Then in the 32nd minute, Dong-Hyuk finds Jae-Hwan for a score on a counterattack. They injure Dong-Hyuk and Ortega heads in. Half. Keep it up! We’re up 1-0. We hold on for a while defensively. Oliver drives, crosses over the attackers to Lanzini who shoots and….it’s in! Cook heads in. Garcia heads in. MOM is Oliver, and we just blanked Barca!

Dong-Hyuk out for 10 days

We have used 26 players so far this season, the most by far of any Liga squad

Home vs Cadiz – Ortega starts. Garcia and Ibrahim as well. Pick up from where you left off! They are 16th right now, so when we thump them, they could drop down hard core. No goals early, so I move to control as the half winds down but to no avail. Half. Keep it up, we can win this! Garcia finds Morales on a run and he scores in the 49th. Mwasika in for Ortega Junca for Nagatomo. Cook for Ibrahim. MO is Garcia, and we win 1-0. Good job!

Wow, we just moved to the top spot with that win!

After another game, Mputu will see his pay rise to 10k a week

Real Betis is here. Ortega starts again. Back in – Ouattara, Lanzini, U start countering and keep up the run! They score in the 14th minute to start things out, error by Diallo led to it but they calm down. Give and take until Oliver finds Jae-Hwan on an run and hits him for a score. Then we cross, shot blocked but a OG just before th half. Heep it up! We survive some early pressure, and then begin to instill our own. Ortega is given a pass, drives into the goal, slides it to Jae-Hwan, who scores in the 59th. I send Junca after LAnzini gest a card. Then Cook and Nwakali follow. We win 3-1, and Jae Hwan is MOM

Ouattara named in Team of Week

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote