View Single Post
Old 03-27-2016, 02:47 AM   #197
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Youth facilities upgraded

Lewis Cook can now switch the ball to the opposite flank

Osmar is injured with a strained stomach muscle for 5-6 weeks and Cook will start in his place

Ndi wants to be transferred to get more first team soccer. I agree. I list him

Game vs Villarreal, who are #8 Cecchi and Dong-Hyuk are back for this match, and I am resting Diallo and going with Garcia and Mputu. Cook is in too. I give Nagatomo a rest for Cecchi. Vengeance! They score in the 20th minute, and then Cecchi grabs a yellow. We try various things to no avail. Half. Where’s your passion? Well, Yoon JaeHwan has passion! He finds Morales for a score in the 51st to bring us level. I sub in Mwasika and Nwakalii but to no avail. Even Ibrahim heads in, but nothing….tie game 1-1. Not good enough! Jae-Hwan is MOM

Mar 16 arrives, and with it, another batch of youthers.. Only two were strong. The first was Josa Antonio who’s okay and the other is Ortega.

Nah not really

MAnce is back from injury!

Match vs Getafe – Back is Diallo and Mance. Getafe are 7th right now – keep up your run! They give up a penalty, and MAnce scores, and then Lanzini finds him for another score in the 37th. Dong-Hyuk a booking. We are all over this half. No getting complacent. Don’t let up! Mwasika heads in for a tired Mance. Lanzini crosses to him for a scorein the 68th. We three times as many goals as they have shots on taret, ,we are 14/8 to their 6/1. Mwasika finds Dong-Hyuk for a score in the 75th. Garcia for Ouattara, David Vazquez for Jae-Hwan. We win 4-0. MOM is Jae-Hwan. Very happy!

With ten, Jae-Hwan sets a Meillla record for most MOM ina season

Any great major youth in Spain that just came through youth programs hat I’m interested in? Wow according to our scouts, Rael Sociedad just got two wonderkid-esque players. They broke Spanish Football! Fernando Agirrre, a MC , ST and Xabier Garcia a DC> Those are the only two wonderkids that people are talking about right now.

Jae-Hwan can now get forward when possible

End of March – Training of the Good – Mane, Mwaskia, Althof

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote