1. Melilla, 70 points
2. Real Madrid, 68 pts
3. Barcelona, 68
4. At. Madrid, 66
5. R. Socieded, 51
6. Valencia, 51
7. Getafe, 46
8. Villarreal, 41

You can see a major drop off from 4 to 5. This is with 30 games under our collective past. IDoubt we fall to 5. But it’s tight up top. We have a 22-4-4 record

Garcia out with a training injury for a month or so

Game vs Sevilla. If we win today, we guarantee continental competition. Our foe is 17th. Pick up where you left off, in the rain. Lanzini given a deadly deep ball drives, finds Oliver for a score in the 6th minute of play. Yoon Jae Hwan finds Yoon Dong Hyuk for a score in the 32nd. They force and blast a goal in the 33rd. They have more shots on target then we have shots, but we were deadlier in front of goal and its half. Keep it up! We move forward hard. Like 6-7 shots in four-five minutes but no results on the scoreboard. Mwasika for Mance. Just before he heads out, he scores, Jae-Hwan found him. Nwakali for Diallo. On a IFK, Lanzini finds Mwasika for a score in the 73rd. We are still drvining hard at goal. I send in Ibrahim. That was a real tale of two halves, and we win 4-1. MOM is Lanzini.

Cecchi, Oliver, Lanzini in Team of Week

Jae-Hwan tells me that since I kept my promise to qualify, he no longer wants to leave

Mance has learned Spanish fully

Ibrahim can now knock the ball past his opponent

According to the press, rumors of the best young players awards are Dong-Hyuk, Jae-Hwan, DMance and Ibrahim…….hmmmm..

Game 32 vs Elche, in 12th – Osmar is back from injury but I don’t wan tto rush him back into the roster. Cook starts again today. A win today secures a Champion’s League spot. The only changes I made is tossing Ibrahim to spell Lanzini. Pick up where you left off, countering! Oliver does just that, hitting Mance on a counter in the 24th minute, but a quiet half otherwise. Keep it up! They get 3 bookins, and Olvier one. I dispatch Nagatomo for Ibrahim, Nwakali for Ouattara. Mwasika follows. We push hard late too and keep the ball on their side of the pitch in the last 8 minutes or so mostly, and we win 1-0. Good jorb!

We have guaranteed qualification for the Champions Cup.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote