View Single Post
Old 03-27-2016, 09:27 AM   #199
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Home vs Mallorca, at 19 – Oliver is banned, Osmar is back. Obviously, we are expected to win. Pick up where you all left off! First half summed in one line – 12 shots 6 on target for us, 1 and 0 for them. 0-0 score. Do better? I send in Nagatomo, Cook – nothing. Have you ever had one of those games where it should be 3-0 by now? Nope! Then we have a FK in the 81st and….Ibrahim lines up and fires it in. Nwakali in. We win 1-0, Jae-Hwan is MOM. Bit of a let off.

In training, Lanzini is injured for a month with a pulled hammy

Home vs Valencia, 5th in Liga – Nagatomo starts for Cecchi. I have Oliver and Ibrahim in the wings. . Pick up where you left off. They drive at us first. I slide to counter. By the 20th minute, no shots by us, 6 and 3 on target by them. They score in the 36th minute. We injure one of their midfielders. Half. Show me something different! They fire a long shot in the 47th minute minute. Diallo with his typical booking. I send in Morales. I send in Junca for Diallo. Cook for a tired Osmar. We lose 2-0. Not happy with that

That was Junca’s 125 show for us

I offer Ibrahim a new deal

Away vs Espanyol. Garcia returns from injury and I have him as a backup. Espanyol have offered Younis Mahmoud a job as head coach of them. They are 18th. Pick up where you left off! Mance finds Jae-Hwan for a score in the 4th minute. They come forward, but we push off, and have two attacks repulsed. Half. Don’t get complacent! Oliver finds Ibrahim on a long FK, who finds Jae-Hwan on a run and heads it in for goal in the 47th. We have been the better team in front of all day long. At the 55 mark we are 16 and 9 on target, they 7 and 4. Garcia for Mputu, Cook for Oliver. Dong-Hyuk finds Jae-Hwan in the 77th. He has a hat trick! I send in Cecchi. Osmar feeds Jae-Hawn who finds Mance for a score in the 85th. That was a counter, retain possession day, we won 4-0, and MOM is obviously JaeHwan.

ZANG!

Ibrahim signs a 5 year deal, rotation, 15.75k/week,

Unfortuantely, Nwakali felt that he got little from Osmar’s tutelage.

End of April – Training of the good – Ortega, Jae-Hwan Dong-Hyuk

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote