May 17 – Away vs Real Sociedad END OF THE LIGA SEASON

May 23 – Spanish CUP FINAL vs R. Madrid

1. UD Melilla, 82 points
2. FC Barcelona, 81 points
3. At. Madrid, 79 points
4. R. Madrid, 74 points
5. Valencia, 66 points
6. R. Sociedad, 55 points

You can see that RM is basically out of the 1st place running barring an epic fail by us. We finish with the 11th, 4th, and 6th teams, and that’s some possibility for falling

Home vs Malaga. Garcia starts for Mputu, Keep up our form! Vengeance! They are one of only a handful of teams to beat us this year. On a corner, Oliver kicks and….Garcias shot is on target, and bounced away barely by the GK and Diallo taps it in. His first for us of the season. Diallo booked. They come forward, hard, but we push them aside twice. Half. 13 shots by them 7 by us. Don’t get complacent! Junca heads in for Oliver, who’s underperforming. Junca crosses to Mance who scores. Junca knows how to play the ML spot. Nwakali for Diallo. Mwasika next. They had 23 shots, 11 on target, didn’t score at all, and we win 2-0. MOM is Jae-Hwan.

Diallo named in Team of the Week

Younis is hired for Espanyol.

Oliver wants a new deal. I tell him to hold off until the end of the season, he agrees.

Ouattara can now stay back at all times.

Home vs Real Madrid. Mputu back in, we hold tight early on. Then a few waves arrive, and one cracks us in the 34th, but no more. Jae-Hwan grabs a card. Half. Show me something else! In the 62nd,Yoon Jae-Hwan is driving, Finds Omsar up the middle, He passes between two defneiders to connect witj Dong-Hyuk, who scores. Morales for Mance. Cecchi for Ouattara. Junca for Oliver. We are both doing a lot of stuff late, looking for that goal to break this stalemate and in extra time…..nothing happens. 1-1 tie. MOM is Jae-Hwan. Good comeback!

We drop to second

One Liga game left

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote