Mar 2 – Home vs At. Madrid
Mar 6 – Away vs Mallorca
Mar 9 – Home vs Napoli, Champ Knockout Leg #2
Mar 12 – Home vs R. Betis
Mar 22 – SPAIN FRIENDLY VS AUSTRIA
Mar 27 – Away vs Malaga
Mar 29 – Quarter Final of Champ Leg #1

We are first in liga.

EIGHT of my players are named in Team of the week and two more in Subs. Everyone but Mance.

Roberto has the flu for a few days. We may start him anyways ,like Althof, due to who our opponent is…Whoops, never mind, I thought that was Ricardo. Robert, my GK can be sick al day long

At. Madrid is here and I make a wonky sub. Ever since he returned. Mance has been uneven. I start Kadodia today. Mance is the one player on my squad who’s not always playing up to his level of talent. He’s fine, he always gets good ratings, and has a solid number of goals, but you just never feel like he’s all there, if that makes sense. So I’m more comfortable tossing Kadodia into the ring today. We are 4-6 favs. Pick up where you left off! The rain looks nice here in North Africa. We injure one of their players – Lucas the great, young DC I love so much, from France/Spain but I could not convince to play for Spain. On a corner, Jae-Hwan shoots, and a defender gets in the way, and another pounces on the rebound and kicks it away, into his OG. They score on us in the 35th. Booking for our foes. 2-1 at the half. Don’t get complacent! Our foes have more shots on target than we do, and are looking lethal. I pull back to counter. I send in Oliver, Garcia. Grealish to Kadodia in the 89th. We win 3-1 MOM is Jae=Hwan

It’s early, but that guaranteed us Champions Cup qualifications

With 11 games left in the league, ,we are currently ahead of R Madrid by 23 points and At Madrid by 27.

Away vs Mallorca – Currently 17th in liga. Mance is back in. Pick up where you left off! They get a trio of early bookings. Quiet half 3 shots, 1 on target for both teams. You can still win this! Apparently by Valenzuela getting a yellow card. I’ll send in Oliver for him later likely. Jae-Hwan to Dong-Hyuk for a score in 49th. I love it when the Yoons come together. Jae-Hwan to DongHyuk again in the 55th. Grealish a card. Dong-Hyuk to Ricardo in the 62nd. Grealish out for Bonnot, and yes, Oliver for Vale. Mesa heads in. they foul us just outside the box in the 85th minute. Ricardo sinks the DFK> We win 4-0 ,MOM is Ricardo.

SIX Players Named in Team of Week

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote