View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 04:09 PM   #124
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogMan View Post
It is indeed part of the in-game "TV View" mode where one of the little info screen you can activate is a "motivation" module. For every player, it shows the mood they are in. Info I remember seeing are among the following:
Playing okay (yellow/neutral
Looking motivated (green/positive)
Playing with confidence (green/positive)
Having/had a good game (green/positive)
Deserved his "x" goals (green/positive)
Having/had a poor game (red/negative)
Looking complacent (red/negative)
Playing nervously (red/negative)
Mistake led to goal (red/negative)

I've included screenies from the TV View with the motivation module opened. #1 is from the Morecambe game with lots of guys playing nervously, #2 is from the Chelsea game when guys were still playing with confidence, #3 is with the Darlington player setting up for the penalty kick and #4 is to show how bad Claude Gnakpa felt about causing a penalty.

I think it's a really nice feature, I quite love it and consult it numerous times per game, especially at halftime to adjust my team-talk to try and give a confidence boost to some players. Not much you can do about it during the game though. Maybe this'll be touched upon with the new in-game instructions I think you'll be able to make in FM2010.

FM

Definitely getting FM2010 now.

I have 08, but this type of feature and all the other new ones I have read about are just to good to resist.