View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 07:32 AM   #237
GoldenCrest Games
High School Varsity

Thumbs up

More details on the trading issue:

As it turns out, the Browns just don't like Parry all that much. I added in the sanity filters and the Browns were still offering him up for Cerda. Then I tightened down the filters until the Browns pulled Parry off the table, and found out that they value Parry almost exactly the same as they value Cerda...

Confused? Me too.

So the weird thing that tripped all this off is that the Browns are not a CB style defense. They actually value CB lower than any other defensive position. How did they get so many CBs?

This is probably another one of those situations caused by the ever changing AI. The Browns probably landed a bunch of CB in the initial draft when teams didn't have such specific styles. They they resigned all of the CBs in season 1, and then changed style going into season 2. Now that the AI is stronger, the Browns are attempting to rebuild the roster to fit how they want to play.

Since I caused this problem, I'll let the CPU teams have first crack at Parry. (with the sanity filters still in place) However, if nobody makes a move by week 2, I'm going after him!!