View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 01:15 PM   #239
GoldenCrest Games
High School Varsity

Thumbs up

I made good progress on fast-sim, but I need a break.

It's time for the Treefrogs to go shopping! I forgot that I'd put in a pre-season trading week, so the CPU had their chance to grab Parry. Nobody made an offer, so now it's my turn.

Even with dangling Mathew, I'm surprisingly limited in what I can get. The Rainbow Sharks are also in desperate need of OL, and have a ton of talent at CB. That seems to be the best target. I tried to get CB Joe Benn each of the first 2 years, but was unsuccessful. This time I made a strong push by packaging Muse with Mathew, and sealed the deal! I took on Sprinkle as some ST depth to even out the trade.

Once I moved Mathew, I was committed. I went back to the Browns with Cerda and was able to grab Parry.

Both teams accepted the deals, and we're ready to kick off the new-look Treefrogs! Even though my DL is still pretty weak, and the safeties are embarrassing, I like the look of my LB/CB combo. It's a little funny that my LBs are significantly faster than my CBs.

Also, my ST have taken a healthy step forward into respectability!

It's going to be hard not to have an elite OL, but I'll see if we can rely on short routes and passes to Faulkner. Maybe that will work.

Back to fast-sim!
Attached Images
File Type: png treefrogs.png (368.2 KB, 19 views)