View Single Post
Old 07-07-2006, 03:19 PM   #148
Butter
Coordinator

Looks like this dynasty is going to switch away from a work-week time frame to a nights and weekends time frame. I'm taking my save game home with me from work today, gonna make sure that it works, then I'm going to delete the existing save game here at work and continue this dynasty from home.

My job is moving to Cincinnati in the next few weeks, and I don't want this dynasty to be interrupted by me coming in to work one day and finding my computer moved, or gone, or all the files taken off of it (which has happened before... one day I came in and they told me to get ready for my new computer, which gave me about 30 minutes to move all of my files... which was quite harrowing, to be honest). Plus, I am not sure what my desk situation is going to be at my new job, so I might not have the privacy I need any more to make playing this game possible there. But I definitely want to keep this dynasty going for the LOOOONG term (hopefully up until FM 2007 comes out).

Thanks for reading, I hope you guys are having as much fun reading it as I am writing it.

Last edited by Butter : 07-07-2006 at 03:19 PM.
Butter is offline   Reply With Quote