View Single Post
Old 10-03-2022, 08:18 PM   #163
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer View Post
This is absolutely awful. Holly should face criminal charges. I believe there were rumblings of his behavior at Sky Blue from what I've read but Racing Louisville opted to hire him anyway (he at least was in a relationship with one of his players for sure which is bad).

I lived in Louisville for about 9 years until I moved closer to family last August. Racing Louisville and USWNT are the two soccer teams I follow/watch regularly.

I am still rooting for the NWSL and Racing Louisville to succeed and thrive. Women's sports don't have nearly the viewership that they deserve.

However, anyone who enabled this kind behavior among the NWSL office, U.S. Soccer, and clubs around the league need to be terminated if they are still around as well those who were responsible slowing or inhibiting the investigation.

Here is an interview with Racing Louisville's goalkeeper and captain from the 2021 season, Michelle Betos. She played for Gotham (formerly Sky Blue) this year.

https://twitter.com/Tyler_Greever/st...89722047832065

Audio seems to cut in and out some. "James" who she refers to some in the interview is James O'Connor who is the current team president of both Racing Louisville and Louisville City FC.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote