View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 12:21 PM   #241
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
Phase 2 of recruiting has started and will last about 2 days. Tissues are available at the door.
No tissues yet, that won't be until the end of 3/4 - now's the time to get hopes up!

Still sitting top 3 on #16 Sean Dunham, just ahead of ntndeacon's Wake. Good chance it's Duke & UNC that are in the 1/2 spots but haven't offered campus visits yet, though Guard is the only position Duke has anybody returning at & UNC might just run the offense through Damani Snyder who they're leading on. Plus wow just saw Duke gave one of its first 3 visits to 4* PG stud Trent Britt - we're all rooting for ya there Radii!

2nd on 4* Buovac, again to Unknown team, hoping he's a fall back option for a big program I can steal first.

Likely gonna cut bait on 5* Garrick Pope, though we'll see how the landscape looks after I get L5 scouts & calls/campus visit offers for the other options. A couple guys I really like aren't looking to commit until Late so maybe I'll take my long shot on Pope then pivot immediately to them since the scholarship would open up at the start of round 5 before they enter deciding.
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote