View Single Post
Old 10-01-2020, 10:35 AM   #244
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
Gonna bump this back to the top and say that if you love very high level games like OOTP, FM, FOF, and love a fantastic real world set up with some insane, as in, some of the very best gaming of ANY sports sim, then this is the thing for you.

I am so addicted to this right now that nearly all other gaming has ceased and I don't even like basketball that much. As a game goes, it's top tier, bar none. While top tier college programs are mostly filled, there are a few here and there, like Western KY, who have just had their AD's leave and they left strong programs.

It's not easy, it's rough, and the nightly excitement for games is palpable. The game is still in beta, but it's like beta on crack. New features and tests are rolled out. The new recruiting system is crazy. It's hard to believe that one man has programmed all this.

The pro game lets college guys move on, and it more seasoned. There is progress being made on new Euro leagues which will open up even more opportunity for players and GM/AD's alike. With over 100 human manager, multiple weekly podcasts, it is like nothing else we've seen in here, ever.

Like PM I'm more of a casual basketball fan. I don't know that much about offensive/defensive setups, skills to look for in recruits/players, etc. Most of the settings have default settings that you can leave as is, or play with a little to see what they do to your team or micromanage as much as you want if you know everything to know about basketball. Something for everybody.

Sadly though its going to make enemies out of each other here. Take for instance, PilotMan here who's George Mason just beat my Coastal Carolina. I now must hate him.