View Single Post
Old 01-22-2023, 06:57 PM   #1
stratonapba
Mascot

Another Night (Done in Strat-O-Matic Baseball with a Twist on TTSA)

The Following Took Place in Alameda, CA at Alameda High's Adult Transition Class on January 22, 2009, after Jay Jianoran got some Christmas cash to spend on more stuff from the internet (including APBA Football Cards and Strat-O-Matic Baseball) and got a New Ultimate Collector's Edition of "I Am Legend" starring Will Smith on DVD

"... spring training camp and he's definitely got the inside track.
Word is that they're having some problems with injuries.
Really? Are they looking into free-agent signings last second, anything like that?

Possibly, and they've got a strong farm club too.
They've got some triple-A ballplayers they might bring up.
Peter would certainly be able to tell us more about that.
Who do you like?

So far, I like what I'm seeing in New York.
They've got a strong ball club, as usual.
That's in the American.

And in the National, I'm still liking Chicago with a little bit of a twist here for Los Angeles.
Okay, so we're looking at New York-Chicago World Series possible Los Angeles. Could be a dark horse.

Hold him to it at the end of the season.
That's going to do it for us from the Sports Desk.
Back to the studio. Thanks, Dave.
Thanks for nothing, Eddie."
- Taking from the Opening Seconds of the 2007 Movie I Am Legend when 2 Sports Reporters talked about the Upcoming Baseball Season in 2010, I Think.

Jay: Okay, I Think We Will Look Forward to a possible Yankees-Cubs World Series for the first time since 1938 after the Yankees won it all under manager Joe McCarthy at the conclusion of the Baseball Season which will occur sometime in October, but we will get back to the music with "Another Night" by Real McCoy

Jay plays "Another Night" by Real McCoy on YouTube in his School Computer while everyone else is watching the movie I Am Legend which starred Will Smith while I get to work on my binder after a lot of Signups Came In from Alameda High School to be assigned to this storyline as it runs on the current storyline being set in 2105 AD for the Current Storyline and 3009 for the Futurama Storyline, However I'm Still Listening as I get ready to play some Strat-O-Matic Baseball for both storylines after school is over as I still needed to do some work on my binder

HOWEVER, 110 YEARS LATER: IN A TTSA WORLD (THAT IS)

JANUARY 23, 19 AS (or 2119)

The Jianoran Family was travelled to the New World from 1986 before the Events of the Storyline Came in the year 2100, I'm Now 16 Years Old in the Year 2119 and I'm In a Different World in the San Francisco Bay Area and I'm Still Listening to "Another Night" by Real McCoy while I'm getting ready for another School Day in Encinal High School in which they've acquired students to play sports to either the Golden Bay Acorns (Baseball) or the Bay Area Invaders (Football) however I can't wait to start another baseball season and another football season however those Acorns could be on the way to win the Super Bowl or the World Series, Now I Hope I Really got excited for this and I can't wait for it.

"In the night, in my dreams, I'm in love with you
'Cause you talk to me like lovers do
I feel joy, I feel pain 'cause it's still the same
When the night is gone, I'll be alone

Another night, another dream, but always you
It's like a vision of love that seems to be true
Another night, another dream, but always you
In the night, I dream of love so true"

- "Another Night" by Real McCoy (1995)

However, I'm Really Excited because I Can't Wait for Another Baseball Season with the Team known as the Acorns, and I Can't Wait to meet these new kids on the block, and I can't wait to see how it turns out.

stratonapba is offline   Reply With Quote