View Single Post
Old 01-23-2023, 11:57 PM   #3
stratonapba
Mascot

I Was Getting Ready for another day in Encinal High however we hope we need to get the buildup going however I'm planning to get a chance of making the big leagues however Opening Day may be coming in a few months from now but anyway I was exciting for Spring Training however i'm getting hyped for the NASCAR Jollibee Cup Series Season to go off driving the #1 Jollibee Chevrolet this season but I'm attempting to run the Whole Season for a Chance to Cup but anyway however My Dad (Eleno) is hoping to get some help so we can bring home the bacon.

Jay: Hey, Daddy

Eleno: Hi, Jay

Jay: We Are Exciting for the 2119 NASCAR Jollibee Cup Series Season and We Hope we will win it all this season however I'm going to run a Team so we can this thing got that?

Eleno: Good, Let's Hope We Can Win This Thing

Jay: That's a Great Idea

Eleno: However, we got a New Season to work with for Baseball and Football and we hope we can win it all, I won't be excited for this.

Jay: Is That Okay, Daddy?

Eleno: Yes.

LATER THAT NIGHT WHILE WERE DRIVING TO SAN JOSE

Jay: Hey Daddy, I Hope we were exciting for a New Season however there are 3 Teams in the Bay Area, and we had our offices in the Silicon Valley, I'm Not Joking

Eleno: Yes, But I Can't Wait for It

Jay: I Hope this will be exciting

Eleno: So Maybe We Can Do It

Jay: Okay

However, the New Girls are Introduced to be on the Roster so we hope we will begin the season soon, now we hope we can be ready for Spring Training as we know it, however.

THE PARTY IS STARTED FOR A LONG SPRING TRAINING IN THE SILICON VALLEY

Well we are getting excited for a Long Non Stop Spring Training which will last until Opening Day as we know it however a lot of Hopefuls are Hoping to Make The Roster and I had dealt with Frozen Hot Pocket Pizzas to be Heated, So I Could not be excited for this but anyway we need to get some drinks from our High Tech Coke Freestyle Machine and I Chose Coke Zero to go along with some French Bread Pizza and Fries and we had to sit with Becca Serrano and so we had the same what Jay got but anyway here's what happened.

Jay: Rebecca, Can't Wait for Another Season but anyway I have to rely on Stock Car Racing and Baseball and Football and Frozen Pizzas That Were Heated on a Microwave

Becca: Microwave What?

Jay: Frozen Pizzas, I Guess but I Told that i'm going to have a better season but anyway Helen is with Kaity and She is seen playing Mouse Davis Football 19 however her Invaders are playing the Argos anyway I won't get excited.

Becca: Apparently I Think It Would Be

Jay: Of Course

But Anyway we think we were still having fun but anyway we hope we are taking for our First Spring Training Game which will go off soon and we will be taking on the Condors of San Jose however with all the Helen and Paola clones being cleared we hope that we can get some to make the show but we'll never know.
stratonapba is offline   Reply With Quote