View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 08:56 AM   #6
stratonapba
Mascot

Date: February 2, 19 AS
The Place: Christy's Donuts @ North Capitol Ave. in San Jose, CA

I'm at a Donus Place and I'm sitting next to Divia however I had a Chocolate Sprinkle Donut while Davia went with Plain Chocolate and Christina is having the same and are still enjoying donuts however I went for Hot Cocoa because I can't wait for Baseball This Thursday vs. The Seals however we will be playing against all the other teams across the Bay Area in Hopes they want to affiliate for next season however we will be getting ready to open the NASCAR Jollibee Cup Series Season at South San Francisco this weekend however we got a lot of students from South City in which they are on the roster however I'm still getting ready to lead this Acorns to win the world series.

However, we got more Spring Training Matches later this month and we got to play football on Monday.

Later That Afternoon at Wendy's

After Getting Some Chili and Garlic Fries at Wendy's when I sat behind by that Texan named Greer as I decided to put the Entire Can of Coke Zero in a Water Cup so I talked about the Big Night Game at South San Francisco on an extended Spring Training however we will have a good game so we will knockout the seals led by Annie Moscardini and Beatrice Le so the Acorns will win however Something Happens

It was Davia sitting next to her however I talked with these 2 girls on that upcoming game in South San Francisco and the big race at You Know.

Jay: Davia, Big Game Tonight

Davia: That will be a great idea and we will be taking on South San Francisco

Jay: Yes, so we got a game, and the Seals will be the Opposing Team

Greer: That will be a Great Idea because we got a good crowd line up tonight.

Davia: That's a Great Idea

Greer: Apparently are you going to be leading off?

Jay: Me

But Paola said, "We're Leaving" and they all left Wendy's for Dollar Tree and then we went back to the van, and we played "Babaero" by Randy Santiago while I sat next behind Davia about Tonight's Match

Jay: Davia I'm still expecting that it will be a big game tonight, is that right?

Davia: Yes, however we can stop the seals to get their first win on Spring Training.

Jay: Helen are you going to beat the Seals in Spring Training?

Helen: Yeah, Jay

Jay: Got It, Greer same question are you going to beat the Seals in Spring Training?

Greer: Yes, So We hope we will stop Julia Biasina and her crew from winning!

Jay: Great Idea and don't forget this weekend this season opener at South City and It's a Night Race.

And Everyone Cheered in the Van because we are heading for Ross Department Store.

THE RESULTS OF THAT NIGHT'S GAME LOOKED LIKE THIS IN A BOX SCORE
PHP Code:
19 Acorns    AB R H BI                   19 Seals     AB R H BI
9 Jianoran    5 2 3 0 Errors
:            4 Yoshikoshi  4 0 1 0 Doubles:          
3 Girod       2 1 0 0  Jianoran (1)      7 Curtis      4 0 1 0  Eusantos (1)     
7 Vasquez     4 0 3 1  Gutierrez (1)     2 Patolo      4 1 0 0 Double Play2    
8 Mandrell    5 0 2 1 Doubles
:           3 Guo         3 1 1 0 LOB4            
0 Bunch       4 0 0 1  Vasquez 
(1)       0 Eusantos    4 0 2 1                   
5 Gutierrez   5 1 1 0  Mandrell 
(1)      6 Clemente    4 0 0 0                   
4 Thorbourne  4 0 2 0  Thorbourne 2 
(2)  8 Choi        2 0 0 1                   
2 Gonzalez    3 0 1 1  Gonzalez 
(1)      5 Celio       3 0 0 0                   
6 Aban        4 0 0 0 Double Play
2     9 Biasina     3 0 0 0                   
                      LOB

Pitcher           IP      R ER  H BB SO  Pitcher           IP      R ER  H BB SO
Blitzer W
(1-0)     7      2  0  4  1  6  Wood L(0-1)        9      4  4 12  5  2
Northrup S
(1)      2      0  0  1  0  1  

HBP
:                                     HBP:

Blitzer(Choi)                            Wood(Vasquez)

R  H  E
19 Acorns    102 000 010   4 12  2
19 Seals     000 200 000   2  5  0 
stratonapba is offline   Reply With Quote