View Single Post
Old 02-27-2023, 11:45 PM   #15
stratonapba
Mascot

February 28, 19 AS

After the Hauler leaves the Auto Club Short Track in Fontana, CA as they head to Fresno, CA, I was getting ready for a Nice Match vs. the Fresno Grizzlies in March however a Stock Car Race will take place in Fresno for Race #4 of the NASCAR Jollibee Cup Series at the Fresno-Roeding Speedway which is like a Pocono-Type Track however we were having however Charity is going out to this woman who had the day card and that's Ariel "In which she will make up for lost time" in which she said from the Day Card however Ariel will be Racing with Charity as they get ready to race in the Fresno County Fairgrounds Race Track in which they will be done in a Smaller Tri-Oval being constructed for this event between Ariel vs. Charity however the Green Flag went out as Ariel battled Charity into the First Turn but in the end Charity won over Ariel and she celebrated with a Victory Lap and she congratulated with Ariel who lost.

Meanwhile: Brooklyn is still stewing over Kat's spotlight-stealing antics —while Kat continues to think she's being unfairly "attacked." Kaila gently points out to her that no one knows what will happened next in which Kat replies that all the rules had shifted since were in San Diego in which we lost to the Padres. "I don't think respect ever shifts, though," counters Kaila.

However, Ariel and Charity had some post-race 1 on 1 racing by going to In-N-Out for a Nice Meal consisting of a Double-Double with French Fries and for drinks Ariel wanted Dr. Pepper while Charity wanted Diet Coke however it was fun.

Later That Night: The Posse have just come in and that includes Davia and Kylee however they are talking about a big game later this week vs. The Fresno Grizzlies however we are getting a battle on Spring Training with Good Weather however it will be a battle, but something happened on Kylee's MP3 Player in which they played "I'm Good" by David Guetta & Bebe Rexha and everyone is excited for an Epic Spring Training as the Acorns are going to battle the Grizzlies at Chukchansi Park as they drove back to the Hotel where they joined the other friends but when they got there something happens...

Gabi had the day card so tomorrow everyone is going to do a Football Scrimmage vs. The Raisin Fighters but something happened later so Everyone including Ariel, Charity, Davia and Kylee are joining in on the Fun however Davia got a hug from Gabi afterwards.

The Next Day: "Yesterday was a lot, and I don't want have this conversation before we go into the training day…" begins Kat, in her best I'm going to put this subject to rest once and for all voice, but Brooklyn cuts her off. "Oh, my God — you don't want to ruin the scrimmage?" she asks sarcastically. "You don't want to have it before it ruins your time, like Charity's?"

But Those People had dealt with a Decision but they are getting ready to go to Mike Noakes Field in Fresno, CA however the Raisin Fighters will be ready to play this fall in which they were joined by Ally Barriga-Garcia and Devynn Brown who will be ready to get this thing started however we had a Great Scrimmage but in the end the Invaders won over the Acorns in a Flag Football Scrimmage now we are getting ready to spend the rest of the night at BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse in Fresno in which we have BJ's Favorite Pizza along with some good stuff like Sliders and Fries, Loaded Nachos and some Boneless Buffalo Wings however on the TV we saw happened on Winter-Spring Training however the San Francisco Seals won a Spring Training Match over a Team of Students from Carlmont High while the San Diego Padres beaten a Team of Students from Escondido, CA however it was fun

The Next Day: Back to Practice for Baseball but this time at Pete Beiden Field @ Bob Bennett Stadium however Isabel Jimenez is doing the Pitching and Ariel Frenkel donned in a Acorns Uniform is at Bat however Jimenez took a Curveball with Her Pitch and Ariel got a Hit all the way out of the park for a Home Run, "Wow That's a Homer" said Ariel, "Aren't You Be Kidding?" said Isabel, "That's Even Good maybe I'll let Helen tell" said Ariel.

Ariel walked to Helen and said, "I Think it's just doing one on one batting practice, but we could tell you why?"

But Helen replied, "I Could not tell what you're saying however the Grizzlies are the Opponents and we need to keep it busy, so I hope Central Valley takes on the Bay Area."

"Central Valley vs. the Bay Area", Ariel said.

"I will not know what I. Oh my god a Grizzlie Girl!", Helen screamed.

But The Grizzlies player turned to be Ryley Ferguson however she joined Helen, Ariel, Isabel about what happened in Practice at Beiden Field anyway the girls enjoyed some Trail Mix with NO NUTS consisting of Chocolate and Regular Chex Mix, Pretzel Sticks, Cereal, Yogurt Raisins, M&M's and Cheez It's however Ariel blared up "Fantasy" by Mariah Carey in the Background so this is really exciting that the Grizzlies are playing the Acorns later this week and soon NASCAR Racing in Fresno on a Sunday, But we're getting exciting as the girls enjoyed Nut-Free Trail Mix, Yum.

Later That Night, Only Those Girls who will be going to the Farm after the Game vs. Fresno and it turns out that Alyssa "Aly" Jacobs and Jessica "Jess" Girod are sent to the Minors after the game is over.

Last edited by stratonapba : 03-05-2023 at 01:44 AM.
stratonapba is offline   Reply With Quote